PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Perhaps another point is that the 3 on the CAS panel still managed to make it 2 to 1 in our favor rather than 3 to 0 despite being all legally qualified and presumably been guided by the Chairman.

I don't think that's quite right. There were a series of issues that CAS had to decide, and whilst I don't think they were all 3-0, I don't think they were all 2-1 either. There were certainly areas where the CAS ruling points out that a majority of the panel thought X, Y or Z. However that was not said in relation to every issue. It seems to follow that in other areas the panel was unanimous.

It's some time since I've looked at the ruling in detail, I should add, that's just my recollection.

I don't think that's quite right. There were a series of issues that CAS had to decide, and whilst I don't think they were all 3-0, I don't think they were all 2-1 either. There were certainly areas where the CAS ruling points out that a majority of the panel thought X, Y or Z. However that was not said in relation to every issue. It seems to follow that in other areas the panel was unanimous.

It's some time since I've looked at the ruling in detail, I should add, that's just my recollection.
It would be great to get clarification of that.

I’m sick of hearing other fans say that the whole case was 2 1. And that it’s only because we picked 2 of the panel.

One thing for certain is 95% is certainly not off the table. City might be happy to out on a fake smile and let that be leaked but 95% not being on the table is nonsense.

Indeed, as is the idea that City intend to ‘finally clear their name’……

If an immaterial punishment were offered in exchange for a guilty finding on all charges, City would snap your cock off for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.