PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Surely action should now be taken against this buffoon? He cannot be allowed to carry on this hatred against us without consequences. Also he has on the record stated that the whole of the premier league are conducting a witch hunt against us and are trying to have us expelled from the league. Those are very serious allegations and he should be forced to back them up.
Our owners/ club have no backbone I have stated this from day one I fucking hate saying this but there’s no way whiskey nose would have put up with this it wouldn’t have gone on this long believe me. Half of these twats have actually said we’re cheating financial doping etc when no charges have been proven they should of been in court by now getting sued but no we welcome them with free beer, food, and entertainment every week shameful really

Our owners/ club have no backbone I have stated this from day one I fucking hate saying this but there’s no way whiskey nose would have put up with this it wouldn’t have gone on this long believe me. Half of these twats have actually said we’re cheating financial doping etc when no charges have been proven they should of been in court by now getting sued but no we welcome them with free beer, food, and entertainment every week shameful really

Turning the other cheek and hoping they'll come around hasn't and isn't working. I guess we're stuck with it as that's the way our owners operate.

As frustrating as this is for City fans everywhere I think we pick our battles well. There’s no need currently to go after this clown as in reality, with the exception of fans of the red clubs I don’t believe these types of articles have much influence on the general football supporting independent reader.

I personally think the premier league will regret doing this it’s going to open a massive can of worms other top premier league clubs will be shitting it behind closed doors watch this space

As frustrating as this is for City fans everywhere I think we pick our battles well. There’s no need currently to go after this clown as in reality, with the exception of fans of the red clubs I don’t believe these types of articles have much influence on the general football supporting independent reader.
Correct, sometimes you have to lose a battle to win the war.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.