PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's not true that time barring doesn't exist under Premier League rules?

Under English law it still remains to be five years?
This is only a guidance and not a rule though. If the evidence is compelling enough then a judge can still choose to hear the case. I’d like to think the clubs evidence is strong enough that this won’t have to be used as a defence. If it is our defence then we’re up shits creek without a paddle

It’ll never stop until firstly pep clears off,and eventually our owner decides to cash in,if he even at any time even considers it,as for these shambolic farcical charges once this is eventually all cleared up it’ll be something else ..

Interesting that UEFA didn't even present transactional evidence to contradict MCFC, ADUG, E&Y, or Etisalat. Moreover, they didn't even allege anything improper about the source of Etisalat's funding.

This really doesn't get off the ground at all. Good luck to the PL trying to attack Etisalat's operational activity.

They did allege about the source of etisalats funding, it just wasn’t adjudicated upon as it was considered time barred.

It’s hard to think they wouldn’t have concluded the same as they did for the Etihad deal though given pretty much the same evidence was given as a rebuttal.

Personally I’ve always thought the etisalat one was the dodgy one though. There is a difference between it being dodgy and it being provable still though.

This is only a guidance and not a rule though. If the evidence is compelling enough then a judge can still choose to hear the case. I’d like to think the clubs evidence is strong enough that this won’t have to be used as a defence. If it is our defence then we’re up shits creek without a paddle
I’m not convinced that time-barred is our case. I think the media have spun it that way since the CAS result, because they had been writing for months how we were fucked and we were going to be banned blah blah blah. When the result came in, they were looking for anything save face. Time-barred stuff was their get out of jail free card, because they knew fine well, that are large portion of their readership were likely too lazy and/or too fucking stupid, to spend a few mins reading the actual report.

Investors must come to the UK now and think it’s being run by Monty Python.

I look at that show and feel so sorry for Khaldoon having to deal with this level of incompetence which, by the way, some will believe is true.

What has happened to this country? I know the World is a crazy place with social media but we must be near the top of the tree when it comes to stupidity now. It’s like we are actively trying to ruin ourselves.
Ahem, I’ll pass on that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.