PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This is Everton we are talking about? Of course it could relegate them. Despite the bluster, they are shit and have been flirting with relent for years.

No guarantee they charged will galvanise them. It will be an interesting watch either way.
They are 2 points from safety...they won't need much galvanizing...

I was thinking this the other day. Surely

i was thinking this the other day. Surely the first thing any new players and agents must ask when they are signing for us is what’s happening with all this bullshit and want assurances that we’re in the clear. If not then I’m sure they’d run a mile. The world of football is small. They would have spoken to other players agents etc and we’d be avoided like the plague!
Naaa, they want the money and success that City will give them , but rest assured , there will be a clause in their contracts to be able to jump ship if the club was ever found guilty.

The baying mob has been enlivened by the recent ruling by the PL with regards to Everton. The stupids are speculating what will happen to City mostly based on no knowledge.

Interesting thought though, if City were guilty or there was at least a small chance we were going to receive a heavy sanction I would expect the following to have happened or be happening...

1. Haaland would not have signed for us.
2. Haaland would have asked to leave.
3. As above for other players.
4. Pep would have left.
5. Sponsors would be running for the hills.
6. We would have put stadium investment on hold.
7. Our performances would have dropped off.

In reality, the complete opposite has happened. Ignore the stupids on social media. Look at what's happening at City. City know what they have done in the past and what they going to do in the future. I believe in these guys, not some numb skulls on social media desperate for more likes and more followers.

Come on City!
I thought Haaland had a release clause if we’re relegated. Clearly mitigation by his agents against the risk of a guilty scenario.

I highly doubt that the club would want to financially ruin him even though they probably could easily do so.

His wife died of cancer aged 47 and he is bringing up their two daughters, who are both now in their late teens. It wouldn't be a great look doing that and potentially a lot worse could result.

Hope the **** gets ruined, he's a poisonous ballbag, jelly and ice cream.

Far too many on this thread need to do the following:
• stop buying newspapers
• listen to music on the radio instead of talkSPORT
• Stay off twitter.
• No podcasts.

Honestly it’ll be better for your health, sit back and let the most well organised and best run club in world football handle it.

I thought Haaland had a release clause if we’re relegated. Clearly mitigation by his agents against the risk of a guilty scenario.
You may be right. I've no idea about his contract. There's all sorts of speculation about his contract. Normally clauses that suggest he will leave us to go to Real Madrid which is the usual media guessing game. But, the key point is if the players thought we were doomed they would be leaving now and new players would not be joining. Plus, if we are found guilty surely there will be asterisks against all player achievements, is Haaland going to want that on his CV? He will have done his due diligence before joining.

• stop buying newspapers
• Stay off twitter.
• No podcasts.

Honestly it’ll be better for your health, sit back and let the most well organised and best run club in world football handle it.
I did that about 5 years ago.

• stop buying newspapers
• Stay off twitter.
• No podcasts.

That should be the club's next statement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.