PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think the last time I saw Roger Cook on TV, he was getting into a spot of bother with the Triads in Manchester!
I remember that episode.
He didn’t get in as much trouble as the guy they put in undercover.
If I remember correctly he got leathered with a chair and then broke both his legs jumping down the stairs trying to get away from them.
Get them on the books City ; )

David Gill c/o Old Toilet.

UEFA's sustainability & debt plan which had been going round in circles since 2002 & getting nowhere, was very quickly rehashed into FFP within 12 months of Sheikh Mansour's ownership, to stop City.

Apparently we complained about Gill's conflict of interest which fell on deaf ears, as he laughed that City were nowhere near being a rival to ManUre.

They shit themselves over Berbatov, went mad over Tevez, Ferguson called us noisy neighbours & claimed we'd never finish above the Rags in his lifetime, & here we are nearly 15 years later. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Thought that was the case, interestingly Neville was quoted bemoaning it recently now it appears to affect his beloved rags.

I remember that episode.
He didn’t get in as much trouble as the guy they put in undercover.
If I remember correctly he got leathered with a chair and then broke both his legs jumping down the stairs trying to get away from them.
Get them on the books City ; )
That's right. Think he was coming out of Pearl City restaurant when he broke his legs. IIRC the chair incident was when they set up a "business" in Chinatown to see how long it would be before the Triads came knocking and demanding protection money!

Usual flak flying today about 'manufactured' club, 'buying success' etc. Several EFC fans going on about City... blah blah blah. It's annoying but it's prompted me to post this newspaper cutting from 1965 which talks of Everton, Spurs & United 'buying success'. Might be useful to anyone who wants to remind rival fans:
Just tell them ALL their ‘success’ was with the benefits of unlimited spending , whereas we have been the most successful team in the country despite unprecedented draconian financial restrictions put in place to stop us winning

No, you don't understand. What they mean is it's good when it stops City, but bad when it stops someone else......
Yes, watch the outpouring of media grief when Forest get done for an enormous FFP overspend. Two European cups, Brian Clough, Tricky Trev, Goose Fair brings in millions, blah blah blah

I think the last time I saw Roger Cook on TV, he was getting into a spot of bother with the Triads in Manchester!
completely off-topic - but Mrs JASR tells the story of a bit of set-to in ol' China town... various people decided that Samurai swords would be a good thing to settle an 'issue' with, so the two groups started hacking each other about... it was after a considerable amount of blood spilled they collectively decided that they'd better get patched up... so they stopped a passing taxi.. and with blood dripping everywhere from swords and wounds, the no doubt terrified taxi driver was ordered to take them to MRI A&E. Now most A&E dept's are prepped for the arrival of a few damaged people, eg an RTA, by the ambulance despatchers...but in this case, the many wounded were just dropped out of the taxi at the A&E front door with no warning... an interesting shift.

completely off-topic - but Mrs JASR tells the story of a bit of set-to in ol' China town... various people decided that Samurai swords would be a good thing to settle an 'issue' with, so the two groups started hacking each other about... it was after a considerable amount of blood spilled they collectively decided that they'd better get patched up... so they stopped a passing taxi.. and with blood dripping everywhere from swords and wounds, the no doubt terrified taxi driver was ordered to take them to MRI A&E. Now most A&E dept's are prepped for the arrival of a few damaged people, eg an RTA, by the ambulance despatchers...but in this case, the many wounded were just dropped out of the taxi at the A&E front door with no warning... an interesting shift.
Feels on topic if you consider the PL and City to be the warring triads. Rather than spilling any more blood, it all just needs to be put in the past and everyone move on.

Keeps getting better and better.

It's ridiculous Newcastle will never or unlikely to win anything! Teams get to a standard top four top 6 then want to go again they can't and Villa will have that problem after there fans get so excited of getting to the next level all the while they have Billionaire owners and the likes of the scum keep spending 200+ million year in year out while a billion in debt!

Think those fans of those clubs are only NOW smelling the bullshit of ffp now PSR! Yep another revamp with actual points deductions that would stop clubs gambling as before they would just pay the fine!

It's disgusting what that rancid Kunt Gill did and Reading yep reading abstaining when ffp was voting in by the premier!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.