PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't think any other league in Europe has PSR it's just the premier league who voted for turkeys and GiLL is the kunt who rushed it through to stop us!

PSG can spend what they want in there league it's Uefa with ffp that punish them and they've falling foul of it 3/4 times now and it's a slap on the wrist!
Have they failed more than once genuinely don’t think I have seen it reported which is odd given the press we get

Yeah they had what we had in premier ffp regarding wages increase allowed! But yep Gill took that rule out when his team wanted to buy more players about 8/9 years ago! That there is why ffp was brought in for us and only us Gill had ffp on speed dial in effect to change at will!

I'll keep saying it Gill is one rancid kunt

Masters crumbles under some minor cross examination from a Parliamentary select committee - got into a right state. A decent KC would have him soiling his pants.

I’d like to see the office junior explain how he got the charges wrong?

Reactions: nmc
Yeah they had what we had in premier ffp regarding wages increase allowed! But yep Gill took that rule out when his team wanted to buy more players about 8/9 years ago! That there is why ffp was brought in for us and only us Gill had ffp on speed dial in effect to change at will!

I'll keep saying it Gill is one rancid kunt
Came across this great post in the Telegraph yesterday.....

"The establishment of the PL in 1992 was primarily driven by LFC , Man u & Arsenal. Renowned Liverpool fan, Rick Parry, fulfilled a principal role as a management consultant. Together they planned the PL as a breakaway from the English Leagues. Parry was then appointed first CEO of the PL.

The commercial gains from the PL mainly revolved around these 3 clubs with Spurs & Everton added.

The breakaway European Super League was led by the same 3 clubs. They were motivated by similar commercial aims as in 1992, and the realisation that they were not able to regularly qualify for the Champions League which provided huge income. In due course, the former CEO`s / Financial Directors of LFC and MUFC, Parry and Gill, obtained key positions at UEFA. Influence could be wielded.

New `rules` were crafted. Ultimately their purpose was to retain the `Golden Goose` in the hands of the G-14 organisation for the benefit of those clubs. The `rules` were not primarily for a wider altruistic, common good despite how they were presented, Self protectionism was the end game. Platini was briefed. The disingenuously labelled `financial fair play` (ffp) rules were re-drafted. High levels of club debt were allowed.

Later, when ffp began to be `tested`, the New York Times published stories based allegedly on confidential information to be the subject of UEFA proceedings. Through their sources, they produced misleading opinion pieces before ffp hearings were even held.

NUFC want to invest for growth and success, like most clubs and businesses. They are now aware of the deeper machinations. The PL`s Chair is a self confessed Man u fan. Gill is still at UEFA. Parry is before a Govt hearing next week.

Who are the masters of Masters? Who has been pulling the strings?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.