PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hi guys I am new on here, although I am a lifelong city fan, my first game was Tottenham at home, we won 5-2, iconic game, Brian Horton was the manager at the time, I have decided to come on to let you fellow city fans know that this is a topic I am really passionate about, just wanting to let people know that I feel like us as fans have kind of been left in the dark over these charges, and so I have personally gone out of my way to approach some of the senior people at city as to what will happen in regards to these charges, just before Christmas I approached Omar Barrada after a leauge home game, he was walking with his 2 kids to his car parked in the car park facing the main entrance of the Colin bell stand, I asked him that me and other sections of the city fan base are a little worried over these charges, he said don’t worry about it, we have nothing to hide, I also approached Tixi most recently after the Everton game, I asked him the same question, his response was Ahh Rubbish!! Rubbish!! I have even asked Mike summerbee and he said don’t worry about it!! The feeling I get from the club is that they are really not worrisome about this whole case, unlike some city fans like me who are worried typical city will resurface and we get the book thrown at us, anyway just thought I would let fans on here know, also this is my first post on here, took a lot for me to post this, but just felt I had to let people know,
Good try but you would have had more chance of credibility if you had stopped at Omar!

Still no date set for the crucifixion of MCFC.

Masters was talking out of his raggy arse. The case must be in an absolute state of they can’t even table a hearing date.

Got themselves tied up trying to stifle the blues.

I do think behind the scenes Khaldoon and Ratcliffe are probably trying to create a better relationship between both clubs.

I call bxllocks to your last paragraph. Khaldoon will not take kindly to the red tops and spurs vendetta against City. I think, I could be wrong, other than a handshake, a smile, and small talk Khaldoon will keep them all at arms length and concentrate on his long term vision for City.

I call bxllocks to your last paragraph. Khaldoon will not take kindly to the red tops and spurs vendetta against City. I think, I could be wrong, other than a handshake, a smile, and small talk Khaldoon will keep them all at arms length and concentrate on his long term vision for City.
I wouldn’t be so sure. The move in the same circles and now own clubs close to each other. Obviously the blue one being in Manchester and that other club NOT! -:)

We would be stupid to ignore what’s happening at the rags. We have enjoyed their demise immensely but we all can agree that they would get their shit together at some point. I am not talking domination but at the least become more competitive. Small football world and it’s weird to see Jim complement the club so much. He will have an agenda for doing so of course.

Remember above all else City want to be accepted.

Last edited:
There's plenty out there on Jizzy Jim - but hey, let's focus on the Arab Sheikh at City.

"Grangemouth is owned and controlled by Petroineos, a joint venture between Chinese state-owned PetroChina (China didn’t sell off its energy assets) and London-based Ineos, ruled by Jim Ratcliffe, the Brexiteer who took his car production overseas rather than provide employment or pay tax here."

"Sir Jim Ratcliffe, the UK’s richest person and high-profile Brexiter, has quit Britain for tax-free Monaco.

Ratcliffe, a petrochemicals magnate with an estimated £17.5bn fortune, has this week officially changed his tax domicile from Hampshire to Monaco, the sovereign city-state that is already home to many of the UK’s richest people.

It has been estimated that the move will save him £4bn in tax payments. People who live in Monaco for at least 183 days a year do not pay any income or property taxes. The highest tax rate in the UK is 45% on income above £150,000-a-year."

So how much of Failsworth have you re-generated Jim?

Nowt wrong with being "tax adavantageous" - but then don't make yourself out to be something you may not be Jimbo.

That's what boils my blood about the red loving media, they go after the dirty Arabs that own us, but (sir) ratty rat face is a wonderful person and that shit stain club is a wonderful, giving grandfather and can do no wrong.

Brexiteer rat face, manufactures an off-road vehicle in Portugal and will be assembled in Bridgend. But no, having campaigned to leave Europe, assembly will now be in France. 2 fingers boyo to those in South Wales.

Grangemouth, long running dispute with the unions over pay and conditions , threatens them with closure, writes down the value of the refinery to zero then demands £500 million from the government because of declining oil sales just after moving his tax affairs to Monaco. Now he plans to turn Grangemouth from refining to finished products.

The guys a fraud, but because of his rag credentials, the media just love him and that shit stain of a club, we are the baddies and need to be got rid off. CNUTS all of them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.