PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not sure how/if this impacts our ongoing issues, but it's annoyed the Premier League so it's alright by me.
Apparently we were at the time the only premier league club who backed this,don’t know if that has changed as in other clubs joining with us or not …

So, going from that article, the change he proposed would have again benefited the 'big' clubs at the expense of the rest, and not addressed any of the issues with FFP. He said some of the right things in the Overlap interview, but I can't say I saw it reflected in his stewardship personally. We were seeing a lot of hostility from the league at the time towards investment outside of the 'istree clubs, that tells me that his actions didn't line up.

Interesting part for me is just after that he tries to justify his opposition to an Independent Regulator, none of the things he listed as "working on their own" actually do very much. His supermarket analogy doesn't make a lot of sense either, supermarkets are very heavily regulated businesses and they do have an independent industry-wide regulator.

What they say & what they do are often very different. I no longer believe the words but the behaviours.

And sweet. It’s like dessert pizza. Must target young tastes.
As a side note they’re probably putting sugar in the crust or sauce. Makes sense as Sugar is addictive so they’re probably hoping for customer retention!
Did you know the El Paso taco spice mix is 30g but contains 10g of sugar? Sugar is evil, insidious and everywhere.
Kind of like the fingerprints of Americans and the terrible things happening to the premier league Recently!

Not sure how/if this impacts our ongoing issues, but it's annoyed the Premier League so it's alright by me.
Delaney on SSN said he thinks this govt regulation is a good idea, so that’s got me suspicious now ;-)

It can’t get any worse than the constant bombardment of unsubstantiated lies we currently face. Who knows if GOV regulation will be any good or not. If City as an organisation voted in favour then that’s good enough for me at this moment in time.

That fucker Neville better not be anywhere near it tho.

As a side note they’re probably putting sugar in the crust or sauce. Makes sense as Sugar is addictive so they’re probably hoping for customer retention!
Did you know the El Paso taco spice mix is 30g but contains 10g of sugar? Sugar is evil, insidious and everywhere.
Kind of like the fingerprints of Americans and the terrible things happening to the premier league Recently!
Definitely in the sauce, check the back of 99% of tomato-based sauces in the supermarket they have a good heap of sugar. Then consumers add more of their own when cooking, so, I guess it's warranted.

Subway's bread could not be classified as "bread" under Irish tax laws, due to the high sugar content. It actually qualified as a type of cake.

I'll take sugar over high-fructose corn syrup any day though. A huge contributor towards the dietary problems across the pond is the fact that companies either substituted, or in some cases supplemented, sugar with HFCS in just about everything there, and it's terrible for you.

We digress

The absurd thing with this is the PL are getting rid of the rules they have used to sanction Everton and Forest for a new set of rules. From uncharted waters to uncharted waters. How do they know the new rules will work better? They are hoping they are better, but only time will tell. Sheer lunacy. PL leadership not fit to run football. Total idiots. End of rant.
The switching of rules almost makes me think that a certain club might well be sailing very close to the wind under the current rules.

I know they say it's too align with uefa, but you can bet your last pound it will help out at least one of the cartel along the way.

Definitely in the sauce, check the back of 99% of tomato-based sauces in the supermarket they have a good heap of sugar. Then consumers add more of their own when cooking, so, I guess it's warranted.

Subway's bread could not be classified as "bread" under Irish tax laws, due to the high sugar content. It actually qualified as a type of cake.

I'll take sugar over high-fructose corn syrup any day though. A huge contributor towards the dietary problems across the pond is the fact that companies either substituted, or in some cases supplemented, sugar with HFCS in just about everything there, and it's terrible for you.

We digress

Didn’t know about subway bread, that’s fascinating!

The older I get the more I’m trying to make my own things to control what’s inside. Sadly I don’t have enough time to do everything, but we’ll get there.

It amazing you know, the taste difference, HFCS takes like sick imo! Can’t believe they think it’s better. Probably a cost thing? Classic Americans, it always come down to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.