PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I see the new thing is our 'legal bills'. It was mentioned the dick Jordan on Talkshite the other day and weirdly enough I've just had a news item pop up with some ex Everton CEO asking about how we're paying our legal bills.

It's like they have a script......
Very funny , it should be the other way round.
I’ve been asking this same question earlier how pl are coping with legal tab?
Do pl have a reserve fund for legal expenses?

Rag?? I have supported this club for over 30 years!! my very first city memory was my dad taking me to platt lane to meet the players when I was really sick as a kid! I had to go to alder hey children’s hospital for major surgery! My mums friend husband use to drive the coaches for the players in the 70’s! Finglands
I think they were called! Anyway he knew Julia mcrindle who put my dad intouch with her! Told her my story and she arranged for me to meet all the players at platt lane before I was due in to have surgery! I don’t see why I have to justify myself to you anyway, but you have really pissed me off with your comment
If you want to sound less silly you need to stop using an exclaimation mark after every single sentence.

Although the above post amused me because the only sentence you didn't use one (the last one) was the only one that actually merited one.

If you want to sound less silly you need to stop using an exclaimation mark after every single sentence.

Although the above post amused me because the only sentence you didn't use one (the last one) was the only one that actually merited one.
This is not a fucking English exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

What about the hundreds of people and multiple businesses whose jobs depend on CFG in Manchester who would be devastated if City lose this case? What about the risk to our city which could lose multiple millions of investment at a time when the UK is on its knees?
Burnham doesn’t seem to give a fuck does he? To busy giving framed rag shirts to the pope!

Rag?? I have supported this club for over 30 years!! my very first city memory was my dad taking me to platt lane to meet the players when I was really sick as a kid! I had to go to alder hey children’s hospital for major surgery! My mums friend husband use to drive the coaches for the players in the 70’s! Finglands
I think they were called! Anyway he knew Julia mcrindle who put my dad intouch with her! Told her my story and she arranged for me to meet all the players at platt lane before I was due in to have surgery! I don’t see why I have to justify myself to you anyway, but you have really pissed me off with your comment
Presumably she didn't arrange for you to meet Soriano?
How did that come about?

As far as I’m concerned, their club getting a 6 point reduction, having to sell off their best players or having no money to buy anyone is the best education for those fans.

People only care about something when it directly affects their club.
At least they ask the question. Whether they understand the answer is debatable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.