PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The longer it goes on, questions will be asked as to how the club is handling the situation. It can get tiresome listening to the constant negative slant towards city its players and coach. I don’t see how the club could handle it any different. We have done nothing wrong and have said that from the start. Running updates won’t change that nor offer any kind of reassurance until the case is closed.

Now that time has went by I actually think the club is not bothered. Aslong as the panel is independent and makes a conclusion based on facts.

The fact is the club is run extremely well and is a commercial giant. We arrived and blew the doors off in a way Chelsea could only dream of. The exposure we have received with Pep is off the scale and in a way led to this situation. He brought class and credibility.

I know Leicester came out with a strong statement but you could say it made them look guilty, Forest and Everton overspent so punishment was coming.

Stop worrying about it. The club clearly don’t so stop reading into every article about us.

We won that’s all that matters and we will win again.

The longer it goes on, questions will be asked as to how the club is handling the situation. It can get tiresome listening to the constant negative slant towards city its players and coach. I don’t see how the club could handle it any different. We have done nothing wrong and have said that from the start. Running updates won’t change that nor offer any kind of reassurance.
i don’t think anyone is suggesting a running commentary, but I think annual updates by way of a statement is within the bounds of reason!

i don’t think anyone is suggesting a running commentary, but I think annual updates by way of a statement is within the bounds of reason!
Why? Nothing has changed. A date is not even set yet.

The original statement said not guilty of the accusations and we have irrefutable proof. That will do me until we are cleared. The rest is baseless inaccurate information.

Pep did allude to the charges not long ago and said he couldn’t wait for the announcement. That in itself is an update of sorts.

Incompetence is a good cover for corruption.

If the outcome is the same why give him the benefit of the doubt…
Either conclusion gets you whacked...either you are behind the treachery, or worse, oblivious to it...It's always best to stand up and take responsibility. Its where the term "stand up guy" originated. Where I'm from it's a great sign of respect to be recognized as a stand up guy. Unfortunately the number of people that can be called truly stand up is dwindling. Maybe it's due to the fact that no one catches or even sees someone catch a nice smack in the mouth as they are coming up anymore. 140 pound jerkoffs driving around shopping center parking lots flipping people the bird without considering the consequences of pissing off the wrong guy because typically there aren't any. That's where the good old kick up the ass is missing. Anyway, I digress, my apologies.

The point being in some circles appearing clueless is not only NOT an excuse but it can get you a nice, comfy spot about 6 feet under...

The most shamefl thing for me is the City fans who's heads have been turned by the constant media reports. I waas with a couple last night and they're both suspecting something bad is coming down the line based on what they read about us.

They're not aware of Stefan Borson, or even what the charges are in actuallity, they dont do BM or listen to social media stuff, just the news. Steven (Lifelong City fan) is going to support Stockport if our club are guilty.

Thats people who are not involved in the poison of social media, just their impression from our news media. I think our club NEED to come out and say something, even if its nothing of note, but it should be at least how we're innocent, that at least there IS another side to this.

Looks like you’re pissing in the wind mate.

I’m with you though, torch the cunts to the ground when it’s over and we are cleared. Leave no shitbag untouched and ruin the lot of them.

Then I remember this version of City aren’t going to do that so I tut, shrug my shoulders and head over to one of the various political threads to call someone a **** to feel better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.