PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You get called a cheat in Sainsbury's. Tesco is worst for me lol been called a cheat, wanker, got some shit on your coat, got some shit on your leg (treble tatt). Most of the time I just smile and say 'it's good shit' lol

On the Etihad sponsorship I dont understand how Leicester get a free pass on their stadium being sponsored by the owners company. He owners the club and the company that sponsor both the stadium and shirt yet nothing is said
It’s not nice. Dealing with it and how you react is a personal choice.

You get called a cheat in Sainsbury's. Tesco is worst for me lol been called a cheat, wanker, got some shit on your coat, got some shit on your leg (treble tatt). Most of the time I just smile and say 'it's good shit' lol

On the Etihad sponsorship I dont understand how Leicester get a free pass on their stadium being sponsored by the owners company. He owners the club and the company that sponsor both the stadium and shirt yet nothing is said

Honestly you need to bite back. I respond to what they say. If someone called me a cheat I’d probalem snarl at them and scream “what do you know about anything you fuck rag bellend.

I’m 71 in May with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pulmonary Fibrosis but I’ve never stood and taken crap from anybody. I ware my City bob hat every day you could say I almost use it as bait. I live in Worsley but use to travel all over Manchester and Salford when I was working, I’m always ready for some rag twat to mouth off.
If they mouth off aggressively they’ll get it back at least 2 fold.

No one is expecting Khaldoon to call up TS and give it the big one, but the club has not issued a statement about this for over a year. I fail to see how a brief statement about our engagement with the process; the absence of any substantive evidence; asserting that the delay is down to the process, not us; and reaffirming our innocence would be against the club’s best interests. If those four elements are true (which I believe they are) I can’t see why that doesn’t happen, given the length of time for this still to play out and recent events in relation to other clubs.

I can see nothing wrong with the club reaffirming its position at this stage.
This would be a waste of time.
Citys' owners have already issued their statement, nothing has changed, lawyers have been employed (the best, who wouldn't take on a case without a high probability of success.
So nothing new to add, no need to further explain our position.
Bring it on.
When the flag drops, the bullsh*t stops.

( If this were a game of football it would be like Us vs Burton Albion imo).

The most shamefl thing for me is the City fans who's heads have been turned by the constant media reports. I waas with a couple last night and they're both suspecting something bad is coming down the line based on what they read about us.

They're not aware of Stefan Borson, or even what the charges are in actuallity, they dont do BM or listen to social media stuff, just the news. Steven (Lifelong City fan) is going to support Stockport if our club are guilty.

Thats people who are not involved in the poison of social media, just their impression from our news media. I think our club NEED to come out and say something, even if its nothing of note, but it should be at least how we're innocent, that at least there IS another side to this.
We've already done that right at the start of both the PL & UEFA investigations, what would be the point of repeating the same statement.

If that's not enough for your mates then that's their lookout.

We've already done that right at the start of both the PL & UEFA investigations, what would be the point of repeating the same statement.

If that's not enough for your mates then that's their lookout.
I see no harm in our club saying we're innocent. Giving another side of the story. I might be wrong but it seems to me the only side of the story coming out is from our rivals, since our staement of innocense. I am not sure what wrong that would cause if our club says we're not guilty of this.

If City fans want to listen just to that side of things and give up on the club, thats not just their lookout, thats the club losing fans.

Anyway it was just surprising to hear that from City fans.

This would be a waste of time.
Citys' owners have already issued their statement, nothing has changed, lawyers have been employed (the best, who wouldn't take on a case without a high probability of success.
So nothing new to add, no need to further explain our position.
Bring it on.
When the flag drops, the bullsh*t stops.

( If this were a game of football it would be like Us vs Burton Albion imo).
Except things have changed haven't they? Inevitably with the passage of time

The constant innuendo.
Other clubs charged.
Similarities and conclusions incorrectly drawn.
Libelous articles.
Slanderous shows.
New rules.
New Football Governance Bill.

The landscape has changed greatly - even if the spurious charges have remained.

Nobody is expecting the Gettysburg Addres (although that was actually short), just something to tied us through the constant shit. A brief reiteration would suffice. Something to galvanise us from the fatigue of this constant barrage - at a time when we're being asked to fork out for next season and the run-in.

Last edited:
Honestly you need to bite back. I respond to what they say. If someone called me a cheat I’d probalem snarl at them and scream “what do you know about anything you fuck rag bellend.

I’m 71 in May with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Pulmonary Fibrosis but I’ve never stood and taken crap from anybody. I ware my City bob hat every day you could say I almost use it as bait. I live in Worsley but use to travel all over Manchester and Salford when I was working, I’m always ready for some rag twat to mouth off.
If they mouth off aggressively they’ll get it back at least 2 fold.

1000008663.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.