PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It would be very easy statement to make, they can say enough to allow our detractors to continue saying we’re cheats while also saying they tried their best…

“The Premier League brought charges against Manchester City in relation to PSR regulations in December 2022 following an exhaustive fact-finding process.

“The Premier League stands by this decision, however it is now clear there is no realistic prospect of the process concluding with the charges being found proven, given the evidence and financial documentation available to the commission.

“The Premier League also recognises the negative impact this prolonged uncertainty is having on league itself, the wider football community and Manchester City.

“The Premier League has therefore chosen to discontinue all charges against Manchester City in this matter.”

As I said, organisational suicide.
Easy to write, difficult to swallow.

We can agree to disagree if you like :)

As I said, organisational suicide.
Easy to write, difficult to swallow.

We can agree to disagree if you like :)
Least worst option I’d say.

This approach is probably organisational suicide but allowing the commission to find against the PL is guaranteed organisational suicide.

At least this way the PL is the one taking the decision and can in some pathetic way say “they tried”.

I asked the question. Don’t think it got a reply looking back. Do you know the reason or reasons why 1 of the 3 CAS Judges found City guilty? Was their reason/reasons ever stated in the judges final decisions? Thanks.
[/QUOTE]
And is his reputation ruined
I doubt it as his opinion will be his defense

And when the IR comes into place future CEOs of the PL will NEVER again be invited to the swamp or Klanfield for special cartel vetting interviews. Future Chairmen of the PL will NEVER again be self proclaimed life long season ticket holding rags. The strategic transfer of execs from the cartel clubs into "rule" forming parts of UEFA and FIFA will be treated with micro scrutiny by the IR.
And when the IR is in place, the KC appointed by the PL with sole responsibility of appointing members of the Independent Commission will not be a self proclaimed, life long, season ticket holder of the Arses. In fact, that whole "independent" IC scam will probably be the first thing that flies out of window, quickly followed by Masters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.