PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just imagine the length of every report in the papers after judgement day. At least 115 plus pages. Or the length of every talkshow. At least 115 plus days.
As for this topic, it’ll probably have reached twice as many pages by than. And add the same number after.

Fck me. I just realised one of City or the FA will appeal …

If ever there is a chance to beat “A La Recherche Du Temps Perfu” by Marcel Proust for being the longest ever written story.
agree, I reckon they'll be 115 page commemorative pull out edition.

Just imagine the length of every report in the papers after judgement day. At least 115 plus pages. Or the length of every talkshow. At least 115 plus days.
As for this topic, it’ll probably have reached twice as many pages by than. And add the same number after.

Fck me. I just realised one of City or the FA will appeal …

If ever there is a chance to beat “A La Recherche Du Temps Perfu” by Marcel Proust for being the longest ever written story.

The FA are nothing to do with this.

If what you say is true, then the PL’s failure to talk to Mancini
is decidedly odd. It’s almost as if they didn’t want to know the truth in order to preserve those charges.
Any port in a storm seems likely.
They seemed to want numbers so swept up all their work in progress on City without bothering to put each under headings and got each listed as an allegation as they came out of the In Tray.

I suppose it worked requiring our usual in house experts to order and correct their partly examined accusations. The media simply concentrated on numbers listed it all as FFP allegations and started their demands for punishment.

All I can conclude from the quality posts in this thread is that the PL and Redtops are putting a huge amount of effort into trying to prove something that is highly disputable and debateable.

You have to wonder why. They come across as a bad gambler who is chasing their money and throwing good after bad.

All I can conclude from the quality posts in this thread is that the PL and Redtops are putting a huge amount of effort into trying to prove something that is highly disputable and debateable.
You have to wonder why. They come across as a bad gambler who is chasing their money and throwing good after bad.
They went on a fishing expedition expecting to land a catch is the most likely correct answer.

The investigation side of the pl must be one of the biggest employers in the uk.

Working on, City, Everton, Forest, Chelsea, Leicester.
The pl will also be investigating every club in the pl past and present with a fine tooth comb.

The pl have the 50 million for Anfield to be investigate, utd and pisscan transfers with his son this could go on for decades.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.