PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There was no requirement to provide details of the manager's contract with other clubs in those days, was there?

And even if there was, what was the consequence? Did it give a sporting advantage?
I checked yesterday and there was no requirement to provide details of any other payments made to our manager from another party. the requirement is in the rules for 2022/23 season when we were charged.

Wasn't there some chat a while ago that City had gone to court or complained about something? The media theory was that we were complaining that the guy in charge of the IC was an Arsenal fan but I seem to remember someone saying on here that it was because they were charging us under current guidelines and understanding of the rules rather than what the rules actually said in the season we are accused of breaching them

I checked yesterday and there was no requirement to provide details of any other payments made to our manager from another party. the requirement is in the rules for 2022/23 season when we were charged.

Wasn't there some chat a while ago that City had gone to court or complained about something? The media theory was that we were complaining that the guy in charge of the IC was an Arsenal fan but I seem to remember someone saying on here that it was because they were charging us under current guidelines and understanding of the rules rather than what the rules actually said in the season we are accused of breaching them
I’d be surprised if they could make such changes have retrospective effect? Can they?

But there are transactions as part of the leaks too though. There aren’t intra-group discussions, it’s potentially us negotiating with him on their behalf.

There are apparently bank transfers. They are not disclosable transactions in the accounting sense or the FFP sense even if it existed at the time, which it didn't.

I think we are getting away from the point. The only important point is that there were two contracts with two different clubs. We can agree on that. Who discussed or negotiated what isn't important. Only who signed what. Who paid for what isn't even that important as long as the right charges ended up in the right clubs.

You seemed to be worried the emails showed the club was involved in negotiating some Mancini arrangements also for AJ. I tried to explain why I don't think that is a problem.

That's all.

I think Mancini is the least of our problems, honestly, so we have probably hogged the thread long enough .....

The "media" at the time reported that the club was complaining about Arsenal fans, the less "irresponsible" "media" said it was because we were challenging that some of the alleged breaches were of new rules and the club was challenging that.

I thought at the time it was about not cooperating with external evidence (rule changed last year, conveniently) but it could also be about manager's remuneration.

Pretty desperate stuff from the PL, if it is.

I know. Funny as fuck.
Nigel Clough *could* replace Pep Guardiola?

Football 365 have actually managed to outdo themselves with that pearler. :-)

They're not even hiding the fact they're a desperate clickbait outfit taking the piss. The sad thing is that people are actually buying it too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.