PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Love that we live in a time where a used car salesman who may or may not know Ian Cheeseman off of GMR can post some gossip and generate 100k words on an interactive fanzine.
There’s no question that he know Ian Cheeseman very well. He travels to euro aways with him and one or two others

Right. A lot of pages added since yesterday. All I saw yesterday was a Tweet from a car showroom saying we're in the clear. Not seen anything else apart from a lot of people on here getting excited.

Is there anything substantive on the media or are we getting a bit giddy?
Is that not enough? What more do you want?!

There’s no question that he know Ian Cheeseman very well. He travels to euro aways with him and one or two others
You only need to take a quick look at the Prestige Cards Twitter page to know that we shouldn’t rely on anything he posts - whether he’s mates with Cheeseman or not.

He actually admitted that he only posted after reading Tolmies tweets.

As for whether it’s plausible that the charges would be dropped before the IC has even met - I would wait to read what they legal experts on here say about it - cause it sounds like complete bollocks to me.

It's a fruitless exercise. Yesterday I responded to a bloke who called us "oil money cheats". I asked him if he knew what the 115 breaches were? I then explained that almost all of the alleged breaches had been thrown out by CAS, so what were the PL thinking by coming after City again over the same allegations, using the same hacked evidence?

He responded with "STILL oil money cheats". What's the fuckin point? They've bought into the Red Top Mafia & Spuds narrative, & concluded we're guilty without even knowing what the breaches are.

It's frustrating, but fuck the lot of em. When this is all finally over & done with, today's newspapers will become tomorrow's packing material. The mud will continue to stick, but I suspect this was the least worse outcome for the Cartel Clubs.
And that is exactly why we must pursue everyone who has perpetrated this view for compensation - all of them

Oh I’d love us to destroy his life .. but doubt very much a multi billion pound empire takes any notice of the shite some dickhead spouts wearing his pyjamas in his mums box room
He might be all of those things, but he has a global reach and churns out anti-City “cheats” dog shit almost every week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.