PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You see, khaldoon was right.

You fuck with us and we take everyone down.

Piss funny this with Chelsea. Maybe they can sell some of their blow up champions league trophies on ebay to raise a few quid.

Really hope the rags are next.
They already got caught but the media immediately declared it ‘a minor breach’

I wonder before which big important game the premier league will announce proceedings to commence against us regards the charges. Bunch of cunts

You see, khaldoon was right.

You fuck with us and we take everyone down.

Piss funny this with Chelsea. Maybe they can sell some of their blow up champions league trophies on ebay to raise a few quid.

Really hope the rags are next.
It's nothing to do with us, Chelsea handed themselves in to both uefa and premier league.

It's nothing to do with us, Chelsea handed themselves in to both uefa and premier league.
Let's hope they have inadvertently given the authorities an opportunity to delve deeper into their affairs ?

Maybe they have opened up a can of worms causing an investigation into their past dealings

Let's hope they have inadvertently given the authorities an opportunity to delve deeper into their affairs ?

Maybe they have opened up a can of worms causing an investigation into their past dealings
If they had committed a misdemeanour they would never have fessed up in the first place, I suspect they have shit loads and decided to go for the new owner good cop routine with Roman being the bad cop, basically what the dippers did to hide their misdeeds.

If they had committed a misdemeanour they would never have fessed up in the first place, I suspect they have shit loads and decided to go for the new owner good cop routine with Roman being the bad cop, basically what the dippers did to hide their misdeeds.

Maybe.

I suspect there is more to it personally .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.