PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Have you read the article in question?

Edit: it fails on both counts.
yes, but people don't care what style,or how well written, they care about its content, i wasn't questioning its a disgrace of an article, just why people bother with how well its written

yes, but people don't care what style,or how well written, they care about its content, i wasn't questioning its a disgrace of an article, just why people bother with how well its written
Because it's been published on the British Broadcasting Corporations website, surely people should expect some level of quality from them? Or even just basic English proficiency, let alone fact checking.

The bbc is just a publicly funded propaganda machine,that spouts shit that people want to hear and not what they should hear,how they can publish the 115 shit based on a German rag paper,who’s emails were illegally obtained and dismissed by cas is beyond me.I’ve deleted the bbc app now had enough of this shit
Don't forget to cancel your license fee.

To be clear, the emails weren't dismissed by CAS as we provided the full emails and (presumably) the full chain. They did show why reading one or two emails with no context or the replies to them and then bringing charges is the act of an idiot.
So in fact if they were illegally obtained they were infact dismissed from the case as being inaccurate information,perhaps I’m thick or just an idiot

So in fact if they were illegally obtained they were infact dismissed from the case as being inaccurate information,perhaps I’m thick or just an idiot
No, as said, we provided the emails ourselves, CAS accepted them and so the veracity of the published emails was therefore moot. They did mention the concatenated email was done for effect but that the content wasn't materially altered.

If you went to a restaurant and the food was just thrown on a plate, you’d assume not very much care and attention had been shown during the cooking of it. You know it’s going to taste like shit before you’ve even tried it.

Same with this. If the level of writing competence is so low then the content will be of a similar standard - they go hand in hand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.