PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The coverage really does smell like that now. The favoured few are being fed lines from the PL or Club Directors so the narrative will become "City were saved by Government interference." It is a very orchestrated campaign against City. This sort of coverage doesn't happen by accident.
I presume the Ziegler story is based on getting no comment (during an election period) on a question like: "Have the Government mentioned City's case to anyone in the UAE Government" This is a classic way to fabricate a fake news story. A bit like the old saying: "When did you stop beating your wife."
I think the F.O. spokesman said the UK side mentioned it during a routine meeting but the UAE side expressed no interest in it.

I suppose I could start a new thread but instead I'll ask the question on here.
In 2 weeks time when we have destroyed football, what sport will you start watching ?
I shall watch the public executions on Parliament Hill. First batch up to the guillotine:
Khaldoon, Pep, Soriano, Foden. That’ll teach them to beat the red socks.

I'm no accountant, aint got a clue

But can someone clarify what i think shows that all this shite is just football pantomine bollocks, and as City suggest unlawful anti-competition rules

The accusations from both the PL, UEFA if they are as serious as they say they are - then why the fuck havent the CFG offices been raided by the HMRC & FBI

Because surely from what i take from it all, is that the charges mean we have committed corporate fraud to all the investors into the CFG

I don't know whether it's part of a wider power play or not to be honest and if so what it says about our confidence in our position before the tribunal. Nervous times, so much riding on it. Supporting City has always been a white knuckle ride. They come up with new ways of torturing us. No other supporters have been through what we have!
It’s not quite as bad as the torture that Swales inflicted.

I think the F.O. spokesman said the UK side mentioned it during a routine meeting but the UAE side expressed no interest in it.

There hasn’t been a meeting between UK Government and UAE about this.

The discussion took place between the UK Government and the UK embassy in UAE. Basically the UK Government was holding an internal meeting but it’s been spun into an audience with Sheikh Mansour.

Disingenuous bollocks.

There hasn’t been a meeting between UK Government and UAE about this.

The discussion took place between the UK Government and the UK embassy in UAE. Basically the UK Government was holding an internal meeting but it’s been spun into an audience with Sheikh Mansour.

Disingenuous bollocks.
Oh, I misremembered so ignore my earlier post. This is accurate.

Bring on the Euros so the football reporters can warrant their ridiculous salaries actually talking about football instead of pretending to be experienced lawyers, pissing me off now to be quite honest.

And I'm never buying a Dominos again!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.