PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Try telling that to that strategically shaven ape that calls himself One true geordie.
If its any consolation everyone regards him up here at best as a buffoon and mainly as an unrepresentative self publicising egotistical tw @ t....social media has bred these people unfortunately.

And sadly that’s the truth , they are all biding there time , the last ten years will be airbrushed , do you really think that our dominance of the last ten years will get the repeats that United have on Sky , despite it being 20 plus years ago that they dominated football like we have done ? Arsenal have never dominated football since the invention of colour tv , but you’d think they are a giant of English football the way they are talked about ? But our memories are memories, and what this club has done is down in black and white in the history books forever , fuck them all , we know what we are and what we have done.
That’s what this is all about. We’ve eclipsed their beloved rags records and it kills them. They want to wipe our achievements from the history books.

He had the story before City, it broke as charges arrived in an envelope to City. Just think about that for a moment, the fucking disrespectful mother fuckers!
It proves without any doubt that the PL leadership have been acting with bad faith from the start.City are 100 per cent right to provide an aggressive response. A small group of people at the PL helped by pals in the media are trying to destroy our club. That is what is at stake.

It proves without any doubt that the PL leadership have been acting with bad faith from the start.City are 100 per cent right to provide an aggressive response. A small group of people at the PL helped by pals in the media are trying to destroy our club. That is what is at stake.
Let's hope this leak is made known in the case this week from our legal council.

I would imagine it won't go down well, even more so if we can prove where it came from.

That’s what this is all about. We’ve eclipsed their beloved rags records and it kills them. They want to wipe our achievements from the history books.
I actually don't think that is the issue, I am not sure even scruffy Jim worries' about the trophies, this is all down to money and increasing profits.

American business is all about the bottom line, the more income coming in and the less going out is all they care about, winning is just a small bonus.

I agree. Even if this lawsuit is unsuccessful, it was a necessary salvo imo, otherwise it would never end.

Let's hope this leak is made known in the case this week from our legal council.

I would imagine it won't go down well, even more so if we can prove where it came from.
If the Prem wanted the source of the leak to be found they would have put security measures in place re. The distribution of the document. I’m guessing that didn’t happen but it’s still a bit damning for the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.