PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But presumably they were at liberty to amend them, possibly subject to a members’ vote tbf. But that’s a bit of a non-sequitur because the point is that no-one appears to have identified this deficiency in order to put it to a vote.
My take on it was that the rules were intended to be vague and loose because there was no need for them to be precise. That all changed when the cartel or whomever began to ramp up the pressure to “do something” about city. Financial regulation in football was never done before to this extent and PL rules were never intended to serve this purpose. I can’t wait for the hearing tbh

From a perspective of pure ignorance…is it 2+2=5 to presume Leicester’s ‘win’ here is a sign that we’re in a good position? Or completely irrelevant?
No, I think they ‘got away with it’ because they were in the Championship at the time and not the PL.

From a perspective of pure ignorance…is it 2+2=5 to presume Leicester’s ‘win’ here is a sign that we’re in a good position? Or completely irrelevant?
I am the same. However it must surely cast doubt on the credibility of the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.