PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

How are the premier league ‘shocked’ by the outcome?
They’ve tried to charge Leicester for failing PSR while they wasn’t in their league.
Can’t be that shocking surely.
I’d be questioning which ever legal team allowed them to do that also cos surely they’d know it wasn’t enforceable.

If I am understanding this correctly it seems that the wording of the rules in question was the basis for the appeal to be successful, I am sure out lawyers will also be all over the wording and how it applies in our case. It would be very interesting if part of our pre hearing submittals were about interpretation of the wording of the rules.

With this development setting a precident it may be a case that some of our current charges could get dropped as they know an appeal would now apply the same standards.

While I am not sure if this represents a "home run" for us it does paint the PL as being a little incompetent in the understanding and application of their own rules.

How are the premier league ‘shocked’ by the outcome?
They’ve tried to charge Leicester for failing PSR while they wasn’t in their league.
Can’t be that shocking surely.
I’d be questioning which ever legal team allowed them to do that also cos surely they’d know it wasn’t enforceable.
This is what makes me laugh about the pl and how far out of their remit they are, they genuinely thought they could go to multinational investment vehicles, private individuals connected with royal families and countries investment funds and get them to open their books to satisfy their curiosity, its laughable it its delusion.

This makes me optimistic. Obviously, we will be prepared, that’s for certain. And I have a feeling we’ll be pulling their pants down, the likes of which they haven’t had done to them in their entire existence.

Hopefully our exoneration will lead to the removal of the American cancer in the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.