PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Remember, lads, the only explanation is that Etihad paid well under fair market value for what has been the best opportunity in sports branding, a dozen very well connected and serious men have perjured themselves to cover it, and rather than take one of many chances to do a deal that would have brushed it under the carpet for a fine and a slap on the wrist we've taken it to the most serious arena we could do. It's the only explanation, it's right there in the illegally obtained emails where we were inexplicably organising our international crime.

Exactly. It’s what is politely called a Diplomatic incident. Reputation is everything to most of the Far East countries. They won’t take gravy stained Richard Masters and his inept cronies slurs lying down.

It's a BIG call to judge somebody on false emails (Premier League)

already the news is reporting guilty charges will have ramifications with other clubs here and in Europe looking at legal recourse to us AND the PL over missed opportunities and penalties then there is the UEFA proposals on the Govt's proposed football commissioner this could really snowball for English football all because the powers that be couldn't accept its all cyclical and the old big clubs were never going to be massive forever

irrefutable
impossible to deny or disprove.

The irrefutable evidence is just the audited accounts.

I have thought about this and it is all it can be.

Obviously we can have testimony, paper trail of the funds etc. but it is the audited accounts that are irrefutable.

The main plus for us fans is KM has fronted this and we have no obvious fall guy in place at this point, so we must be confident.

The amount of paperwork is terrifying, god knows who is going to have to read those bundles.

We are either flooding them with paperwork or vice versa.

Will be very interesting the detail on this and whether we are ultimately proved right in our understanding.

So many have tried to piece together the detail on this from very limited public information.

So the hearing starts today and the secret place where it’s held has been discovered.

The amount of media articles today about this headliner is mind boggling. No-one knows the exact words by any of the 115 charges. Any outcome will not be this year.

Tbf I have absolutely no opinion about something I know nowt about. 6861 pages is a bit ridiculous as well. But understandable as this is a City forum and we all want or hope for the best.

Is that not just because that's when the investigation started or at least when we were first asked to cooperate with the investigation? There was nothing to cooperate with from 2009-2018, hence no non cooperation charge for those dates.

Can I ask... Did Uefa or Premier League Demand United hand over all their accounts when finding they were cheating FFP, United admitted the crime so Did Uefa say well let's go back and look at all your accounts from 2014 to 2022 just in case we may have missed something else.

I think it's a facet to be honest mate. As soon as investment arrived from the Gulf. No rules brought in for Abramovitch etc. Obviously you are correct too
That's because the cartel squeezed another champions league place out of UEFA so they could keep their noses in the trough, when we came along one or more had to miss out that's when the shit hit the fan and what they can't do on the pitch they'll try every trick off it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.