PL Ipswich Town (h) post match thread

Two kids holding that banner with a woman ( Their mother?) smiling in the background. I wonder if they made it and if they're still going now? Somebody on an Ipswich forum might know.I'm glad the little shits have had a few years of misery and after the euphoria of being back in the big time should endure a season of getting hammered every game before they go down again.

Their goal was his fault though - according to the City haters on Premier TV. Good grief what a grisly set of rag/dipper blisters in that Dublin studio.
They were right in their analysis though. He was also poor for the play leading up to the challenge by Savio which probably should have been a penalty. Lewis is an outstanding talent and prospect but he has a bit of a journey still ahead and that is only what we should expect.

Two kids holding that banner with a woman ( Their mother?) smiling in the background. I wonder if they made it and if they're still going now? Somebody on an Ipswich forum might know.I'm glad the little shits have had a few years of misery and after the euphoria of being back in the big time should endure a season of getting hammered every game before they go down again.
You are tractor driving wellie wearing cunts goodbye

Great first half.
Good win.
Another build-up game gone.
Haaland on song and Rico worth a mention.
The squad overall looks strong and I like watching our wingers taking on opponents.

As you say, Rico was absolutely fecking brilliant, been MOTM in both games so far. He's the same size as SWP, 5ft 5" but his hair puts him a couple of inches above that, he's absolutely superb, he'll be a regular in the team this season, he's a proper talent, he's so good.
He is very aware of where his team mates are. Gets stuck in too.
His quick feet are something to behold.
A real gem of a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.