PL to block owners guilty of "human rights abuses"

The article on the BBC mentioned the Qatar bloke bidding for Trafford was a “private citizen” well hello, number one isnt Sheik Mansour a private citizen, also a citizen worth about fifty billion dollars, he does not even own all of City FG, and this private citizen bidding for Trafford is only worth £1.2B, so how the fuck is he bidding £6B?

Ladies and gents say hello to one of the whatsapp group who hate us.
What a fuckin load of shite you've just posted.
You sound one bitter bastard
And you sound like a right ****.

Am I doing this right?

There's nothing I said that isn't factually correct - and absolutely nothing that is critical of City. It's hardly news that the UAE is run by the royal family, or that our owner is one of the most senior members.

And what the fuck has that got to do with hating you? Surely your sense of self-worth isn't tied up in the constitution of a Middle Eastern state?

Ps. You're probably not a ****. And I don't hate you or City, and I'm not bitter, so calm the fuck down :)

Is the correct answer, it's always disappointing to see a Blue repeat this lie.

"A person or a company subject to government sanctions is also a disqualifying event, and the range of criminal offences that could result in disqualification has been extended to include offences involving violence, corruption, fraud, tax evasion and hate crimes."

That would see half the Bayern board disqualified, would it not?
Plus Juve.

I presume its aimed at Newcastle. The rags won't fall foul of it as the Qatari who wants to buy them is just a normal every day high street banker. That is why themedia have been pushing it as an individual NOT connected to the government. A total lie, but hey, whose going to stop them.
Hilarious when even we can see right through it all…

Don’t know why fans get there knickers in a twist and can’t wait to post shite like this! our owner going nowhere!
No, he is getting bored with his plaything. Just spent a billion for nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.