Places you wouldn't go back to in a hurry.

Brisblu said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Wisbech is another. Weird place where you'd expect the locals to speak another language. Give me 6 brother.

With you on that one!

(Note to self... just what did I do with that "Deliverance" DVD)?

The Keo Brewery in Limassol.... went in 1977... still got the hangover!

A recent arrival in general football and the transfer forum is from Wisbech. It explains a lot.

Brisblu said:
Chippenham... Just fishin' and waiting for the flak Rasc!

(I've no room to talk being from Gorton, it makes Chippenham look like paradise ) ;)

Used go there for a bop when my mate was a RAF Lyneham..... They called it

"Nam.......Chippenham" (As in Vietnam...)

paphos-mcfc said:
Pyramids in Tegypt is probably one that I'd mention, not a nice experience if you like getting mithered to death.

Wisbech is another. Weird place where you'd expect the locals to speak another language. Give me 6 brother.

Anyone any stories of places they wouldn't go back to?

I went to egypt too. Cairo and Sharm. Didn't like it very much. The pyramids were nice enough to look at but the city itself was a shithole. Harassed everywhere we went, but a lot of them are really poor so I dont blame them. But the hotels, restaraunts, tour guides, are all trying to cheat you out of your money.

I think ill stay away from that part of the world. But Turkey was a really fun place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.