Planned Big Personal Events Due During The Close Season?

blue b4 the moon

What have you got in the pipeline to fill the no football void? Mabe a marrage or birth expected, new job . trip of a lifetime etc

We are hopefully moving house at the end of the month after 4 years of trying. Our first attempt fell apart at the very last and I mean very last minute when our buyers dropped out just before Covid kicked in meaning we had to pull out of a move to the countryside in Lincs.

We're due to move to the outskirts of Fleetwood now having been priced out of Lincilnshire (well the areas we wanted anyway) for a hopefully quieter life and certainly better air quality than Oldham.

Apart from a week in Lanzarote we'll be unpacking and getting used to the area.

It'll mean more travelling miles to home games and a lack of beer around town pre/post game but, it's a price I'm willing to pay.

30th wedding anniversary

I have my black arm band on the way from Amazon
Quoting my own post

What I should have added is that I insisted we were married at the end of May, so that when City reached a cup final there'd be no argument about me watching the game

Oh how people laughed then
Well they're not laughing now

Quoting my own post

What I should have added is that I insisted we were married at the end of May, so that when City reached a cup final there'd be no argument about me watching the game

Haha ever since I can remember I've planned life around City.

Quoting my own post

You criminal genius.

Fuck all, 2 months of being a hermit to beat cost of living crisis hitting me.once the next fuel bill hike comes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.