Planned Big Personal Events Due During The Close Season?

Thats.....impressive, 28 years, wow
The toughest part is the logistics of planning travel every weekend and holidays, particularly in the more remote areas of the Highlands and Wales. This year I've needed trips to every UK county, Channel Isles, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland to complete the Guide. Probably need to sell the liver to fund the cost of the ferries this month alone.

The toughest part is the logistics of planning travel every weekend and holidays, particularly in the more remote areas of the Highlands and Wales. This year I've needed trips to every UK county, Channel Isles, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland to complete the Guide. Probably need to sell the liver to fund the cost of the ferries this month alone.
tbf you're probably not going to get much for your liver :)

Sounds bad, but obsessive Beer Guide "tickers" like me tend to be more interested in what goes on in pubs than the beer so largely stick to halves so doing a dozen or so pubs a week isn't as bad as it sounds, and I never drink at home !
Light weight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.