Plans for today?

Going to get on the 12-15 train from Durham will be in town about 3 meet the boys for a few drinks not sure where yet, bus to the ground watch the blues triumph, then mad rush to piccadilly for the 10.45 train the last one, this gets me back in Durham about 2am after sitting in York for a hour nearly. Usually drive to night matches but mrs is working and needs car, lets hope its worth it

Was meant to be up at 7AM, in college for 9AM and leave at 3PM.

What really happened was I woke up at 8:30, got in for 9AM and left at 10:30AM...

Work --> Beer --> Blow up 6ft Banana --> more Beer --> Meat & potato pie with brown sauce on top, job a good'un!

That's me on me way.
Bags packed, hip flask filled with Jameson's ,to toast our success of course :)
In the motor and in town in about an hour.
Then on the lash.
See you there Blues
COME ON CITY........ BUZZIN

2.45-A drink or three in The Oxford
4.15pm-Chinese Buffet (Everytime we've been there this season we've won!)
5pm-Drinks in Wetherspoons or the Bulls Head
6pm-Mary D's
8-10pm-No plans really

And hopefuly the rest of it becomes some sort of wonderful delirious blur.

i was going to play football manager for a bit now but my stomach is doing summer salts and i can't do anything, the nerves are too much. I'm off to macdonalds soon, then to the manchester for a few bevvies then watch city lose.
pessimistic i know but i've built myself up far too many times for city to let me down

my 4th of 5 days off work

up late for me 9.30

the reality of the day has it me like fuck,nervous-excited ,wanted to drink from then on but ****.

just started now at 2pm

6 or 7 strong lagers ,then to coms with me owd fella and our destiny

can't fucking wait,cmon city !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.