Plans For Tomorrow

Txiki Vimto

I'll be on the train by 10 to 9, in the balcony bar in Piccadilly Station for 9, then on to Mary-D's for about 10.01.

You?

Bus leaves 10:30, we'll be in the Corner Shop for 11:30.

Got to go and stand near the away entrance to sing some songs to them as a thanks for the welcome we got at the swamp.

I even had some utter scum bag shouting vile obscenities at my 7-year old son whilst we queued to get in.

Wake up, have a poo, have a wash, brush my teeth, have breakfast, read the papers, go to the game, watch the game, go home, have my tea, have a few drinks, have another poo then do the mrs, go to sleep.

Same as every Derby day. Try not to think about the game, then be a bundle of fucking nerves about two hours before kick off, and until the final whistle. The only time I've ever relaxed was 4-1 up at the Swamp.

go early get to the pub in town then off to marry Ds for some atmophere and then wind up some united fans for the laugh then in the ground, hopefully beat the scum then go home have a take away go to bed

Finish my night shift at 07:00, go home, have a nap, get picked up by my elder daughter, meet up with younger daughter, have a drink in Mary D's so they can soak up the atmosphere of their first derby, watch the game, go home, fall asleep. Just hope that I don't fall asleep before / during the game...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.