PLANS FOR WED

working down south for 6th and 7th, absolutely gutted, only hope is a load of snow to keep me up here. Watching on tv, got tickets for the away game though so had to make a compromise!

up at 5.30 am
leave for work 6.30am
try and get away early and hammer it down the M56 to meet up with daughter at 4ish
taxi to town, meet up with blue friends for a drink and a bite to eat
bus to ground and watch us win
back in to manc for a party
late for work on Thursday

Flight from Belfast with my brother at 9am.
Meet up with some friends about one and get to the pub!
Then up to the ground, can't wait!

Up Wed morning, put my Mancini scarf on and head to Dublin Airport to catch Von Ryanair Express to Manchester
(No doubt I will be surrounded by Irish Rags!!)
Train to Piccadilly
Bus to Ashton (say hello to Mum!!)
Back to COMS, something to eat in Tony's chippy, pint in Mary D's (if open)
Get into ground early to sample the atmosphere and watch the lights go out
Watch a thrilling Blue win, with a leading role taken by Tevez
Then home and up early thurs to get to airport
Fly home to Dublin with all the miserable rags
Read Bluemoon all day Friday

(Thank God for the redundancy cheque, but it won't last much longer at this rate! Need to get a job, this looks like it could be an expensive 5 months.)

Get up , shower, put on lucky pants, home shirt and jeans. Drive to Bucks to pick up me lad. Drive to me Dads in Reddish say hello have a brew. Drive to Coms, park car , head for Mary D's, few caffreys, take me seat around 7-30. tatical piss 1min before KO. And the rest is in the lap of of who's God you pin your colours too.

Long day for me.

Up at 0230, start work at 4, Suppose finish at 1300 but hopefully get some overtime in and finish about 5, just in time to head to mary d's, fingers crossed they are giving entry too people with seasontickets like normal, few drinks then into the ground nice and early for the normal pre-derby sing song in the concourse

11:00 - Go college
12:30 - Go home
13:00 - Have a couple of cans/Bluemoon/FIFA/Wait for the delivery dude
17:00 - Meet mates, get train, drink on train, wind up rags on train, turn train into a party train
17:30 - Into town, wind up rags, drinks, turn town into party town
19:15 - Get to ground, wind up rags outside, turn outside of ground into outside party ground
19:30 - Into ground, wind up rags, turn ground into party ground
22:00 - Walk back to train station, turning the paths I walk along into party paths
23:00 - Get train, wind up rags, turn train into party train
00:00 - Get home, see if Bluemoons in meltdown, turn Bluemoon into party Bluemoon
00:15 - Go bed, turn bed into party bed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.