PLANS FOR WED

Tagell87 said:
Long day for me.

Up at 0230, start work at 4, Suppose finish at 1300 but hopefully get some overtime in and finish about 5, just in time to head to mary d's, fingers crossed they are giving entry too people with seasontickets like normal, few drinks then into the ground nice and early for the normal pre-derby sing song in the concourse

That is a long day, what do you do for a living?

Meath Blue said:
Up Wed morning, put my Mancini scarf on and head to Dublin Airport to catch Von Ryanair Express to Manchester
(No doubt I will be surrounded by Irish Rags!!)

You won't be alone mate, plenty of Blues will be on that flight (1.30pm?), can't wait...

Nothing happening down Shambles Square on Wednesday?

Wake up at 7.30 get ready for college
Finish college at 12.30
Get home for 1.30
Bluemoon and football manager until 4.30
Shit, wank, shower, shave
off to the pub few pints then to the game to watch us win 4-0
back to the mary d's for a few more pints
then book the next day off college

;) SIMPLES

finish work at 12,30 get changed and strraight out on the beer!! come on city!

Uwe Rosler said:
Tagell87 said:
Long day for me.

Up at 0230, start work at 4, Suppose finish at 1300 but hopefully get some overtime in and finish about 5, just in time to head to mary d's, fingers crossed they are giving entry too people with seasontickets like normal, few drinks then into the ground nice and early for the normal pre-derby sing song in the concourse

That is a long day, what do you do for a living?

my career is the joy of baggage handling, for all the blues flying in to Manchester with the plane fulls of rags, il be wearing my city scarf on wednesday morn to match my bright red uniform *hangs head in shame*

Get up at 5.00 and head down to the bus station.

Sit on bus praying that the weather doesn't stop or delay me from arriving in Manchester at scheduled 15:40

Meet some mates in town and find the nearset bar for a few warm-ups before the game.!

Stress out for the entire match hoping that we score and they don't.

Punch the sky and celebrate or drown my sorrows!

Send texts or Switch of my phone

Sleep happy or toss and turn all night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.