Plastic everywhere.

My water at home has all kinds of things in it and stinks to high heaven of chlorine ,no filtering that lot out , it is also very hard water. I use bottled water for drinking and recycle all of the bottles every two weeks
Do you wanna but some Manc water? Give us your bank details and I'll buy a long hose pipe ;)

I’ve totally given up on the whole “we must do more to protect the environment”. Don’t get me wrong, I still recycle, reuse, but going the extra mile to make small changes to my life, whilst countries, industrial corporations continue to churn out waste without a moment though, and allowed to get away with it is completely beyond me.

Take the Super Bowl in Vegas last month. I saw an animation of all the “rich and famous” flying out of vegas after the end of the game and the amount of flights that departed to places with the western states was a disgrace. Hundreds of flights flying from vegas to LA (350 miles) and I guarantee 80% of them could have been not required of people shared a flight.

Yet here we are made to drink through a cardboard straw to “protect the environment”

Give over

I’ve totally given up on the whole “we must do more to protect the environment”. Don’t get me wrong, I still recycle, reuse, but going the extra mile to make small changes to my life, whilst countries, industrial corporations continue to churn out waste without a moment though, and allowed to get away with it is completely beyond me.

Take the Super Bowl in Vegas last month. I saw an animation of all the “rich and famous” flying out of vegas after the end of the game and the amount of flights that departed to places with the western states was a disgrace. Hundreds of flights flying from vegas to LA (350 miles) and I guarantee 80% of them could have been not required of people shared a flight.

Yet here we are made to drink through a cardboard straw to “protect the environment”

Give over
I totally agree but its not just the US. What tat will be left on the Wembley seats next week? A plastic flag on a plastic pole which ten minutes after we've left the stadium is heading to landfill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.