Platini v's R.O.I

Stepdads local is too effing full so we've got some tins in and are watching it at mine!!!!

CMON EIRE!!!!!!

Miami Weiss said:
stellafied said:
Ireland will give the french a real test and may even go onto qualify,

Are you having a laugh?

Ireland are like Hull last year, great start under Gio but very soon (Maybe even against France) our bubble will pop and we will see how dire our squad is, horrible football (Yes I know it doesn't matter what football we play if we win/are un-beaten) etc etc.

Sure Platini and co. aren't doing us and many other countries like us favours but the bottom line is, Irish football isn't looking up imo.

I'm sorry for being negative but I don't see anything more then a loss coming our way.

Miami Weiss said:
Miami Weiss said:
Are you having a laugh?

Ireland are like Hull last year, great start under Gio but very soon (Maybe even against France) our bubble will pop and we will see how dire our squad is, horrible football (Yes I know it doesn't matter what football we play if we win/are un-beaten) etc etc.

Sure Platini and co. aren't doing us and many other countries like us favours but the bottom line is, Irish football isn't looking up imo.

I'm sorry for being negative but I don't see anything more then a loss coming our way.

So you are happy for your own country losing? Boasting about being right?

Yeah its obvious that Ireland are the underdogs and they did lose 1:0 at home and were under awful pressure and had very little posession but they can still go through and you should be fucking rooting for them instead of saying more or less that "see I told you they are shit and wont qualify"...

What a supporter and patriot you are...

Also football is not won by big names or with better players sometimes you know the weaker team with the better team spirit and work rate can win as well. Forgetting Greece already?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.