Platt Petition

Get a grip, think about what this thread is about a fcuking petition, you lot need to take a good look at yourselves.

Getting like a bunch of plastic uneducated football fans.

Platt is out for one thing himself, as he always has been.

No difference to most professionals out there, he has seen an opportunity to work for his "mate" and get back in the game where he is desparate to be.

What are we getting? A guy who Mancini trusts, can converse in Italian and help with communication and whether you rate him or not he has experience of european football and coaching.

Mancini is the Boss and feels the need to bring in another coach so apart from Wilkins at Chelsea, I cannot think of another experienced British player and coach with all the credentials required to suit.

Selfish, self centred individual just out for himself. So he will not want to fail.

We have got to trust Mancini, he will succeed or fail on his own decisions and that is what all good managers do.

Have a moan, but please get real.

bluefandk said:
Maybe we should start a green and gold til he is gone protest?

Or would that make us look like ungratefull wankers?

Ffs if Mancini wants Platt as part of his team people just need to deal with it like grown ups.

Its a Rizla paper's gap at the moment.
Wait when the trophies roll in every season, and these uber Blues arent reeling in their own necks occasionally. The entitled City fan will be virtually indistinguishable from a what have they got to feel superior about red.
We do know what success looks like.

I fucking hate that fucking wanker, I'd rather have Gary Neville as our coach, if i ever see that weasel faced bastard any where near our club i will punch him in the face. There is noone, i mean noone i would less want to see involved with city. I may have to consider selling my season ticket til he is gone. I can't think of anyone i would more enjoy seeing stabbed in the rectum than that "man".<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:29 am --<br /><br />I can't beleive it, just when things were getting good at city. After a lifetime (26 years) supporting city I am no longer a Manchester City fan.

MANCINI OUT!

Don't worry lads BigMalCigar will sort this out, after the first game you won't see him again

ok ok. like most of the posters on here i have grown to despise the twat. but and it is a big but this was first mentioned i am sure when mancini first arrived here. apparantley they were great mates at sampdoria so bobby must trust him. and he was sadly maybe a good player. and fluent in italian i believe so lets just wait and see eh? brian kidd has been at city. you couldn't get a more pro rag than denis law and we welcomed him. as someone said stepney was a goalkeeping coach at city . there have been many others who have crossed the devide. both ways of course. peter barnes tony coton to name just 2. we have no choice than to give him a chance if bobby wants him here. still fucked off about to be honest but it's happened so we have to accept it.

Don't particularly like the twat, but I certainly don't have the hate of others on here. If he is what Mancini needs on the bench, and behind the scenes, then we'll have to stick with it. If it bring trophies in, so be it. I probably felt a bit like it when Schmeichel was signed, but he was awesome. Give it a chance before we start burning the COM down.

Not a fan of this move at all, the difference between Platt and other united players/connections that have joined us is that none ( to my recollection) have made negative and snide comments on a regular basis as Platt has done.

The upside to this, is that I`m banking on Platt being like every other ex/player, that is that MONEY is first and foremost the biggest deciding factor and he`ll do the job in the correct manner to preserve that income.

mancyman said:
ok ok. like most of the posters on here i have grown to despise the twat. but and it is a big but this was first mentioned i am sure when mancini first arrived here. apparantley they were great mates at sampdoria so bobby must trust him. and he was sadly maybe a good player. and fluent in italian i believe so lets just wait and see eh? brian kidd has been at city. you couldn't get a more pro rag than denis law and we welcomed him. as someone said stepney was a goalkeeping coach at city . there have been many others who have crossed the devide. both ways of course. peter barnes tony coton to name just 2. we have no choice than to give him a chance if bobby wants him here. still fucked off about to be honest but it's happened so we have to accept it.

Yeah but none of them constantly slagged us off,I've never heard him say a good word about us and now he's got the audacity to work for us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.