Platt Petition

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Can someone start a petition on here, to get this knobhead from chadderton out of our great club.
i'm bemused by his appointment but fer fucks sake lets see how it goes before we start going overboard eh.............maybe mancini has pulled a master stroke here as if we start the season with a load of shit results the fans will blame platts coaching methods!!!........sneaky

de niro said:
I'm not sure I have mentioned this but I have severe reservations about Mancini , his tactics and formation leave me baffled and bored,

Don't agree! ;-)

de niro said:
the platt appointment though is by far the most worrying aspect of the Mancini reign. I just don't understand it.
Bobby has dropped one.

100% agree

de niro said:
I'm not sure I have mentioned this but I have severe reservations about Mancini , his tactics and formation leave me baffled and bored

Don't think you mentioned it before. :)

Petition idea is pretty pointless really, they aren't going to sack the man after a couple of days just because we hate him. Mancini and the club have fucked up big time here though. Do they all have their heads up their own arses or something if they couldn't see how this appointment would go down with the fans?

Manicini has prior for appointing dicks to his back room staff, Sinisa Mihajlovic was his assistant at Inter

depps said:
Petition idea is pretty pointless really, they aren't going to sack the man after a couple of days just because we hate him. Mancini and the club have fucked up big time here though. Do they all have their heads up their own arses or something if they couldn't see how this appointment would go down with the fans?

Manicini has prior for appointing dicks to his back room staff, Sinisa Mihajlovic was his assistant at Inter

When he won the league there?

S04 said:
depps said:

what does that have to do with Mancini's penchant for appointing tossers to his back room staff?

depps said:
S04 said:

what does that have to do with Mancini's penchant for appointing tossers to his back room staff?

If he win us the league I´m willing to have Roy Keane as manager with Joe Barton as assistant.

To me the main point is..Does it help the club win things, does it takes us forward.
I don´t know, but this "Platt out" campaign before he even arrived is rather bizarre.

Bossman Blue said:
Grow up - he is a coach, a good one - stop being tribal neanderthals. I cannot believe the reaction on here. Where was this venom when Hughes was appointed?

Where was he a good coach ????

Sampdoria - Relegated

Forest - Relegated

Every chance he gets he slags the club off but now we're paying him to work for us

Tell him to do one.

S04 said:
depps said:

If he win us the league I´m willing to have Roy Keane as manager with Joe Barton as assistant.

To me the main point is..Does it help the club win things, does it takes us forward.
I don´t know, but this "Platt out" campaign before he even arrived is rather bizarre.

Look if Platt wins us the league then I will call him a genius and spend next summer sucking him off. My point is that Mancini has a track record of appointing people of dubious character to key roles and that the club should have been aware of the majority of fans dislike of David Platt.

I said in my first post in this thread that the petition was pointless and I'm with you that a Platt out campaign is stupid too, but the man should never have been appointed in the first place. Was he really the best coach available to us? And is he so good that it overcomes the attitude he has had towards us in the past?

Who are we getting in next? That poison dwarf Macari and Gladys Neville? Or perhaps the self proclaimed "Governor" Paulo Wince?
This is a very bad move by Bobby Manc, he obviously doesn't know how much this fat overblown clown hates City, and how much we hate him, Bacon Chops must be laughing his head off having a spy right in the middle of our camp, and SWP will no doubt be delighted at this appointment!!!!!

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.