Play Off Finals 26th / 27th / 28th May

9,255 (including visitors) - the highest average in the division; possibly because they are closest to the centre of the country.
That figure was artificially swelled for the final game of the season where they let everyone in for free or under 18's in for free..... they got something like 27,000 there. So that bumped up the average, which would have been around the 7,000 mark otherwise. Part time twats.

Nowt to do with being in the centre of the country - they are the biggest populated city / town in the league with only one club in it.
Town full of rags and dippers.

I suspect most clubs in the lower divisions get a much higher turnout at Wembley than they do for home matches.

Exeter average around 4000 but I suspect they had a lot more than that there.
Yes; I fully understand that. Who wouldn't like a day out at Wembley? But if even a third of those extra fans today turned up at half their home games, it would help them, in the predicament they're in.

I suspect most clubs in the lower divisions get a much higher turnout at Wembley than they do for home matches.

Exeter average around 4000 but I suspect they had a lot more than that there.

We (Exeter) had about 12000 there today.....including me. Probably the worst I’ve seen an Exeter team play in 20 years. 90 minutes of slow, gormless hoofing that would even have embarrassed Mourinho. Got what we deserved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.