Play the Swede

When was he 'tried & tested' by City ? Still not had the answer.

Who says City have decided he isn't good enough ? Still not had the answer there.

If we have to take the word of some no mark Norwich reserve player, because he is a 'professional footballer' does that mean we also have to take the word of Paul Merson ?

You are really fucking hopeless at this aren't you ?

Neville Kneville said:

Who says City have decided he isn't good enough ? Still not had the answer there.

If we have to take the word of some no mark Norwich reserve player, because he is a 'professional footballer' does that mean we also have to take the word of Paul Merson ?

Every blue I know wanted JG to be a success for us, sadly, it's not going to happen and all the evidence suggests the club share that view.

£50 says JG will never be a City 1st team squad regular and will have left the club by the end of this summers transfer window at the latest, the loser to donate to a charity of their chouce.

I notice that you didn't come back to my reply in our previous exchange, although that didn't surprise me to be fair.

Are we on ?

Davs 19 said:
Neville Kneville said:

Every blue I know wanted JG to be a success for us, sadly, it's not going to happen and all the evidence suggests the club share that view.

£50 says JG will never be a City 1st team squad regular and will have left the club by the end of this summers transfer window at the latest, the loser to donate to a charity of their chouce.

I notice that you didn't come back to my reply in our previous exchange, although that didn't surprise me to be fair.

Are we on ?

I didn't realise I hadn't answered something of yours, missed it, but seeing as I've now said about 3 times that I don't think Guidetti will make it at City, why the fucking hell would I bet 50 quid on him making it ?

I have said he has never been given a chance, & deserves one. He also stands to leave for fuck all rather than maybe sold for 5 million quid a year from now if we gave him an incentive to stay, as he will be a free agent. Another point missed by utter knobheads on here.

Just seen your other post & there's nothing to come back on. You have just decided that Pelkegrini only thinks Guidetti was good enough for Malaga. So he's good enough for Malaga but not even worthy of a trial period fully fit at City.

What absolute cack.

Neville Kneville said:
Davs 19 said:
Neville Kneville said:

Are we on ?

I didn't realise I hadn't answered something of yours, missed it, but seeing as I've now said about 3 times that I don't think Guidetti will make it at City, why the fucking hell would I bet 50 quid on him making it ?

I have said he has never been given a chance, & deserves one. He also stands to leave for fuck all rather than maybe sold for 5 million quid a year from now if we gave him an incentive to stay, as he will be a free agent. Another point missed by utter knobheads on here.

I don't think that anyone would be anything but pissed off to see the lad leave for free Nev.

I do think that many feel that he hasn't been given the chance because those in charge view him not good enough for us.

There are stacks of promising kids that gpdon't get a chance of a regular start with their club because the view is that they haven't got what it takes at first team level and, as far as the club is concerned, Guidetti falls into that category.

If that's the case , why would we 'play the swede' ?

Davs 19 said:
Neville Kneville said:
Davs 19 said:

Are we on ?

I don't think that anyone would be anything but pissed off to see the lad leave for free Nev.

I do think that many feel that he hasn't been given the chance because those in charge view him not good enough for us.

There are stacks of promising kids that gpdon't get a chance of a regular start with their club because the view is that they haven't got what it takes at first team level and, as far as the club is concerned, Guidetti falls into that category.

Because we have nothing to lose by trying him out & plenty to lose by not trying him out & as I say, anyone who claims to know for sure that he has no chance, purely on his ill & injured spells at City & his goalscoring spells elsewhere is full of shit.

I don't believe people at City are sure of that. I believe they may think it's better to let him go for his own sake, as they doubt he will make it to the top, but I very much doubt they will do it with the bullshit sureness some people on here are pretending to have.

It's bullshit & I know it's bullshit. He has excelled on loan & done exactly what is required. Had he remained fit he would 100% have been tested by City. Circumstances have prevented that.

Neville Kneville said:
Davs 19 said:
Neville Kneville said:

Because we have nothing to lose by trying him out & plenty to lose by not trying him out & as I say, anyone who claims to know for sure that he has no chance, purely on his ill & injured spells at City & his goalscoring spells elsewhere is full of shit.

I don't believe people at City are sure of that. I believe they may think it's better to let him go for his own sake, as they doubt he will make it to the top, but I very much doubt they will do it with the bullshit sureness some people on here are pretending to have.

It's bullshit & I know it's bullshit. He has excelled on loan & done exactly what is required. Had he remained fit he would 100% have been tested by City. Circumstances have prevented that.

He's fit now and he's at Celtic.

If you think that he's better than Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic, Negrado, Ballotelli, Tevez etc....I'd disagree and those are the players he'd have to have been in front of to be 'tried and tested'

Guess we'll just have to disagree on this one.

Davs 19 said:
Neville Kneville said:
Davs 19 said:

If you think that he's better than Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic, Negrado, Ballotelli, Tevez etc....I'd disagree and those are the players he'd have to have been in front of to be 'tried and tested'

No he wouldn't at all. Anymore than Danny Wellbeck was ahead of Rooney or Van Persie.

That's bollocks as well.

Neville Kneville said:
Davs 19 said:
Neville Kneville said:

No he wouldn't at all. Anymore than Danny Wellbeck was ahead of Rooney or Van Persie.

That's bollocks as well.

Whatever. Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Davs 19 said:
Neville Kneville said:
Davs 19 said:

That's bollocks as well.

Whatever. Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Thank you.

I had a lovely evening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.