Play the Swede

Neville Kneville said:
Davs 19 said:
Neville Kneville said:
I didn't realise I hadn't answered something of yours, missed it, but seeing as I've now said about 3 times that I don't think Guidetti will make it at City, why the fucking hell would I bet 50 quid on him making it ?

I have said he has never been given a chance, & deserves one. He also stands to leave for fuck all rather than maybe sold for 5 million quid a year from now if we gave him an incentive to stay, as he will be a free agent. Another point missed by utter knobheads on here.

I don't think that anyone would be anything but pissed off to see the lad leave for free Nev.

I do think that many feel that he hasn't been given the chance because those in charge view him not good enough for us.

There are stacks of promising kids that gpdon't get a chance of a regular start with their club because the view is that they haven't got what it takes at first team level and, as far as the club is concerned, Guidetti falls into that category.

If that's the case , why would we 'play the swede' ?

Because we have nothing to lose by trying him out & plenty to lose by not trying him out & as I say, anyone who claims to know for sure that he has no chance, purely on his ill & injured spells at City & his goalscoring spells elsewhere is full of shit.

I don't believe people at City are sure of that. I believe they may think it's better to let him go for his own sake, as they doubt he will make it to the top, but I very much doubt they will do it with the bullshit sureness some people on here are pretending to have.

It's bullshit & I know it's bullshit. He has excelled on loan & done exactly what is required. Had he remained fit he would 100% have been tested by City. Circumstances have prevented that.

He didn't excel at Stoke, did he? He struggled to make the bench there.

OK, I know he's 12 months older now, but he did well in Holland before that and he's doing well in Scotland this season. Giorgios Samaras did well in the Dutch league beforehand he joined City and the Scottish league after he left.

I wasn't particularly impressed with Guidetti pre-season and thought then that he'll never be good enough for us.

I love the way that everybody replies to opinions that haven't actually been made.

Will Guidetti make it as a footballer.?

Yes, because he's scored goals in Holland, and is currently doing well in Scotland. He is a crowd favourite because he plays with his heart on his sleeve and eventually he will find his true level, whether that be Premier League, Championship, SPL, or abroad.

Will Guidetti make it at City?

No, because his contract expires in June, meaning that he will be free to negotiate his own deal in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.