Player Abuse / Plastic Fans (Ederson’s deleted Twitter)

No it's just you have hundreds if not thousands from all over the place, many with no knowledge of football commemting for the sake of it.

Coton got some when he arrived if I recall but quickly won the fans over to become beloved only to then get loads of abuse for going to the rags (remeber he went to a bar in town not long after him move to the dark side, was full of blues, everyone collectively turned their back on him )

He went full circle
The abuse TC got when he replaced the completely average Dibble was a disgrace, Coton for me one of the finest keepers in our history and another character like Ederson, raving loony but our lovely raving loony\ey.

Coton got it really bad!

Don’t remember Ray Ranson getting any grief. Or was that the second time he was here?
Ray Ranson got a lot, especially in his second spell.

Edghill's treatment was shameful and utter disgrace what they put that kid through, the people who gave him sh1t destroyed his career., cunts

Old enough to remember the abuse Joe Corrigan received when he first got into the first team. I myself preferred Healey but any abuse Joe received was from the stands as no social media then. He played through it and became one of our best ever Keepers proving me and many others wrong. So unlucky to be in the era of Clemence and Shilton so was only England's third choice.

I have quit most social media, although I am a retired nobody, you only have to give an opinion and someone will come back with an insult.

I have quit most social media, although I am a retired nobody, you only have to give an opinion and someone will come back with an insult.
That’s the stupidest decision I’ve ever . . . oh, sorry :)

Being anonymous on the internet is the worst thing about it. I’m just as guilty as the rest at going overboard with criticism of people/things I don’t like though I try not to be. But it’s just not in me to slag off players especially while they’re still here. I’d feel uncomfortable and disloyal. Saying someone is having a poor match is one thing; demanding they get to hell and gone of the club quite another.

Avoidance of the match day thread here is Rule No. 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.