Player Contract Expiry Dates

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant news - he'd be 35 by the time 2028 comes along which isn't old by any stretch as a keeper!

he wont sign this summer, doesnt mean he'll leave necessarily, but if he rolls it down to 1 year left, he'll either get everything he wants out of city in a renewal next year or he'll get a move away on favourable terms. Given the fact he lost his place towards the end of last season, its not that surprising really.

he wont sign this summer, doesnt mean he'll leave necessarily, but if he rolls it down to 1 year left, he'll either get everything he wants out of city in a renewal next year or he'll get a move away on favourable terms. Given the fact he lost his place towards the end of last season, its not that surprising really.
I think it's the right call. Would be silly to give him a big pay bump based on just his Euro performances. Let him show the club that last year was just a blip in what has been a great career.

Ederson to extend to 2028, 11 years at City!

This is a the best signing we will make this Summer (including any new signings).

Best keeper in the world for me, I think he’s fucking brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.