Player interviews during games!

Guessing they'll be trying to do like they do with NHL and i think NFL where at the end of the half/period they grab a quick interview with a player or coach on their way back to the dressing room. If they do end up implementing this I hope the players just give single word answers and let the interviewer break any awkward silence, that way if it does get implemented it gets binned off quick.

Reactions: PPT
Do they mean as players trudge off at half-time? Think they have it in Australia already.

The only thing more asinine than listening to any sportsperson answering questions is listening to any politician repeat their non-answers to questions.

Would give us another excuse for being late back on the pitch, though…

Surprised it took them so long tbh . Sounds very American like another poster has said ,but I can remember rugby league broadcasts going through a spell of interviewing the managers during the game ,not sure about players.

Absolute no-no. They did it the other night at Bournemouth with Tavernier, was as bad as you could imagine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.