Player interviews during games!

Presumably it’d only be players that had come off.

Asking Antony if he’s happy that Tent Peg has benched him again might be good content.

I won’t see or hear them them just like I don’t see or hear any before/HT/FT punditry so I’m not arsed either way.
I tune in at the whistle for KO, find something to occupy me for 15 mins at HT and switch off at the final whistle. I don’t need any **** with an agenda against my club to tell me what I’ve just watched.
I’m sure the players won’t be telling the general public too much if they get a mic shoved in front of their faces when they’re about to head for the changing rooms.

I won’t see or hear them them just like I don’t see or hear any before/HT/FT punditry so I’m not arsed either way.
I tune in at the whistle for KO, find something to occupy me for 15 mins at HT and switch off at the final whistle. I don’t need any **** with an agenda against my club to tell me what I’ve just watched.
I’m sure the players won’t be telling the general public too much if they get a mic shoved in front of their faces when they’re about to head for the changing rooms.
The Bournemouth player was interviewed in about the 85th minute whilst the game was ongoing.

Instead of this bullshit, why don’t they concentrate on an idea where they interview referees and hold them accountable for the decision they make? Immediately after the game.

The players don’t need to be heard.

Just saying what happened, so could happen in any game.

Interviewing Bernardo 5 mins before the end of the Arsenal game would have been entertaining.
If it’s just the voiceover and the cameras stick to the action then I don’t see an issue, if the camera cuts away from the game to show the interview then there is.
How did it work in that regard? Genuine question btw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.