Player & Manager of the Month

Gave up on this crap when Pullis got the nod over Roberto, then Brenda over Pellers, at the end of season awards. Kun could score 40 goals and not get player of the year. Just let the unclean enjoy themselves.

Same here. Told Mrs Ewing the same thing over tea last night! Laughable. And last month was another belly laugh when MotM was awarded. Funny how having money and good players never stopped other clubs winning the award for their managers.

Gave up on this crap when Pullis got the nod over Roberto, then Brenda over Pellers, at the end of season awards. Kun could score 40 goals and not get player of the year. Just let the unclean enjoy themselves.
I thought it was pardew at newcastle who beat bobby?....

I don't think it was the official POTM.

I think we should find that out during international break, as well as the MOTM.

Pep Guardiola has been named on the shortlist for PL Manager of the Month, while Kevin De Bruyne is shortlisted for PL Player of the Month.

Pep Guardiola has been named on the shortlist for PL Manager of the Month, while Kevin De Bruyne is shortlisted for PL Player of the Month.

Looks like the choice is
de Bruyne, Lallana, Son, Lukaku, Walcott

All five managers who won 3 matches are on the list (Pardew gets a draw on top as well as they played Friday).
Guardiola, Pardew, Pochettino, Wenger, Klopp

Looks like the choice is
de Bruyne, Lallana, Son, Lukaku, Walcott

All five managers who won 3 matches are on the list (Pardew gets a draw on top as well as they played Friday).
Guardiola, Pardew, Pochettino, Wenger, Klopp

Poch will win it just because they beat us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.