Player & Manager of the Month

I didn't mind Phelan getting MOTM last time, but if Pep doesn't walk the award for September then I don't even know what to say.

I also think De Bruyne should be up for POTM.

It's not completely decided by public vote, the Twitter polls just get handed over to the panel who then make a decision with the poll results in mind.
but that is bollox waiting to happen surely!! They will hide behind that everytime, IE "the fans overwhelmingly voted for Utd this or Arsenal that" hence they give it to Utd or Arsenal.

They will change it back. Fkin Idiots.

I didn't mind Phelan getting MOTM last time, but if Pep doesn't walk the award for September then I don't even know what to say.

I also think De Bruyne should be up for POTM.
Pep or Klopp, don't think Dipperpool have dropped points this month have they?

but that is bollox waiting to happen surely!! They will hide behind that everytime, IE "the fans overwhelmingly voted for Utd this or Arsenal that" hence they give it to Utd or Arsenal.

They will change it back. Fkin Idiots.

The twitter stuff is only about 10% of the voting.

Mourinho nailed on after going to Northampton and turning them over inn their own back yard like they did.

On a serious note, Pep should get it but wont, Pardew is an excellent call as would Wenger or Poch but we all know Klopp will get it as he is currently reinventing football and his Liverpool side is the most exciting in Europe.....................................................................................

;-)

It'll be interesting to see what happens. Last month there were 4 contenders. This time, there are 5 managers with 100% league records. This forum may explode if Guardiola is not on the shortlist!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.