Player & Manager of the Month

Couldn't give a fuck who wins....it's who wins the league and cups I'm arsed about.
I've got to echo this sentiment. Why does anyone care about these meaningless awards. We all know who the best managers and players were regardless of what some panel says.

I've got to echo this sentiment. Why does anyone care about these meaningless awards. We all know who the best managers and players were regardless of what some panel says.

Guarantee the players don't view it as meaningless. Sterling winning player of the month after being abused all summer by idiotic England fans wouldn't be seen as meaningless by him.

Should be Guardiola and Sterling. Guardiola because wasn't his style of play not supposed to work in the PL??? Even more remarkable than what Phelan has achieved!

Should be Guardiola and Sterling. Guardiola because wasn't his style of play not supposed to work in the PL??? Even more remarkable than what Phelan has achieved!
Not supposed by who? Those who wanted him but were snubbed, that's who.
They'll cling to any bullshit logic about why he's not the 'right fit' and 'only ever done it with great teams gifted him'
Fuck 'em, jealous assholes.
:D

There's almost no chance of Sterling winning this, however deserved.

Think the Bluemoon player of the month award (on here) will be more telling as to who our fans think has been our best player these last five games. @Ric usually sets them up, don't think he's found the time yet. I'd do it if I knew how to make polls ;) The city vote was only Sterling, Aguero or Stones, meaning five or six other deserving nominees didn't even get a look in.

Just been on twitter and was surprised by the vote so far:

Manager vote:
Conte 30%
Pep 19%
Maureen 32 %
Phelan 19%

Player vote:
Curtis Davies 14%
Eden Hazard 33%
Raheem Sterling 22 %
Antonio Valencia 31%
You were surprised that an online vote didn't have any City connection coming out on top?

Should be Phelan and Davies.
I'd have no complaints about a manager who's taking his team above expectations winning it.
Sterling has been the stand out player though. Not even close. Fuck knows how Hazard is in the running, never mind winning the vote.

Embarrassing that they've left it to fans on social media to vote.
95% of fans that use Facebook or twitter are going to be bias to their own team.... it's just a case of the "who's got the largest group of fuckwits on social media" award.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.