Player & Manager of the Month

Embarrassing that they've left it to fans on social media to vote.
95% of fans that use Facebook or twitter are going to be bias to their own team.... it's just a case of the "who's got the largest group of fuckwits on social media" award.

I thought the fan vote was just part of the decision? Your vote will be included with those of the awards panel to decide the winner.

I thought the fan vote was just part of the decision? Your vote will be included with those of the awards panel to decide the winner.

There's no other forms of fan voting though. My point is a large majority of people who use Twitter aren't (what's the politically correct name for it?) The most head strong? Yeah we'll go with that..... so my main gripe with it is that they haven't set up a voting cast on the FA website or official Premier League site. I'd say the voting poll would be marginally non bias on those sites, as most idiots don't tend to use websites like those, but social media is riddled with them.

There's no other forms of fan voting though. My point is a large majority of people who use Twitter aren't (what's the politically correct name for it?) The most head strong? Yeah we'll go with that..... so my main gripe with it is that they haven't set up a voting cast on the FA website or official Premier League site. I'd say the voting poll would be marginally non bias on those sites, as most idiots don't tend to use websites like those, but social media is riddled with them.

The PC term is 'cerebrally challenged'!

Guarantee the players don't view it as meaningless. Sterling winning player of the month after being abused all summer by idiotic England fans wouldn't be seen as meaningless by him.
They probably will though at the end of the season when compared to his premier league, champions league and fa cup/league cup winners medals.

Just to make a point that hasn't been made yet, Mike Phelan is a ****. Norwich, Hull and the scum. And fucking County. Can fuck right off, by any barometer, guardiola is streets ahead as a first team coach, Phelan has done nowt apart from assist other dickheads. I know who'd I'd rather have in charge.

When we stuffed that lot 5-1 at the Kippax Fergie bollocks stated Phelan was the best midfied player on the pitch. The best? Did he not see Ian Bishop spraying passes to our wingers willy nilly that day that destroyed his expensively assembled side? No. Pep gave him a football lesson in the champions league final to the extent his hands were shaking with fear at not knowing how to counter football beyond his level. His response? He should have played Fletcher. Yeah, right Fergie bollocks, that would have affected the result. Govan gobshite.

If they wanted to be fair about it, they could give each supporters club in the country a vote for any player, & they are not allowed to vote for a player from their own club. Frivoulous/pisstake choices lose the future vote.

But this way, it ensures that there will always be fans of the Sky teams involved. Which is all they care about.

It'll be like whenever there's a goal of the week/ month / season that is thrown out to the public, Logic will not come into it, just tribalism and a partizan mentality, then the red blinkers will descend, and it'll be the same as it ever was.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.