Player of the Month - April

Who do you think should be April's Player of the Month?

• Felipe Caicedo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Elano

Votes: 191 52.9%
  • Shay Given

Votes: 57 15.8%
  • Stephen Ireland

Votes: 38 10.5%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Nedum Onuoha

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Robinho

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Pablo Zabaleta

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Ryan Giggs

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
PMSL @ Ryan Giggs being added and someone voting for him! Quality!

My vote went to Elano. It would have been very easy for him to just pick up his wage per week doing nowt for it, but instead he has re-established himself back into the team. A tribute to his ability and his personality.

Cast my vote - Elano for me... Given was a very closse second but Elano has been sensational this month. I think his turnaround deserves recognition - hopefully it might lift him to continue his run of form into may. The passion and spirit he showed against Hamburg was a joy to behold... just goes to show how we can play as a team when the fans get behind the players.

I really hope we take the spirit and fight we showed in the Hamburg second leg to the swamp and take all three points... can you imagine how good it would be for us to take the prem out of their grasp. Let's just hope Howard "fergies woman" Webb doesn't ref the game.

Elano deserves it clearly, lets hope he can run this form through until the end of the season.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
bluebear said:
What happens if Giggs wins??
It will be for his outstanding service to football.

He would be a deserved winner.

Wheelsy are you feeling ok... you migh be comming down with swine flu. Symptoms include nausea, headache and a prediliction for the salford scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.