Player of the Month - April

Who do you think should be April's Player of the Month?

• Felipe Caicedo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Elano

Votes: 191 52.9%
  • Shay Given

Votes: 57 15.8%
  • Stephen Ireland

Votes: 38 10.5%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Nedum Onuoha

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Robinho

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Pablo Zabaleta

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Ryan Giggs

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
lol just came on to check who was leading so far and spotted 'giggs' out of the corner of my eye! Simplest things are the funniest. Although bit disappointed he has more votes than Caicedo, Phil is much more deserving of the Player of the Year, never mind player of the month

Why has it been reset?

When I voted for Ned yesterday he had well over 20 votes but now he's back down to 10.

Something dodgy going on.

Elano

It looked like he was on his way out earlier this season, I hope this good run will make sure he stays and carries on at this level. Great to see him Robbie & Ireland linking up recently.

Second would be Shay, always liked him and much as I like Joe Hart, it's nice not to panic when the ball is in our box!

Was torn between Elano and Given, like most on here, but went for Given as although Elano's been ace, Given's been absolutely invaluable this month - £6 million was a rum bargain for acquiring the services of the best keeper in the league!

Given.

Elano was quality against Hamburg at home but if it wasnt for Givens performance in the 1st leg we wouldn't have still been in the tie at that point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.