Player of the Month - April

Who do you think should be April's Player of the Month?

• Felipe Caicedo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Elano

Votes: 191 52.9%
  • Shay Given

Votes: 57 15.8%
  • Stephen Ireland

Votes: 38 10.5%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Nedum Onuoha

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Robinho

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Pablo Zabaleta

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Ryan Giggs

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
bizzbo said:
Bigga said:
Why are people basing their decisions on 3 games??

because the first three games of the month are best forgotten

Elano

given's been terrific, ned is a hero, but the curly haired wonder has been the driving force behind the last three victories.

kinkladze96 said:
I will base mine on hamburg at home. elano. deserves it for that alone. immense.

Wow. So a defender that's been playing CONSISTENTLY WELL, is not worth more than a player playing half as well over a month??

Wow. City fans amaze me!

Bigga said:
bizzbo said:
Bigga said:

because the first three games of the month are best forgotten

Elano

given's been terrific, ned is a hero, but the curly haired wonder has been the driving force behind the last three victories.

kinkladze96 said:
I will base mine on hamburg at home. elano. deserves it for that alone. immense.

Wow. So a defender that's been playing CONSISTENTLY WELL, is not worth more than a player playing half as well over a month??

Wow. City fans amaze me!

Whilst Onouha has done well, Elano has contributed more to the side this month.

Elano easily.

Bigga said:

I'd doubt most people voting Elano aren't basing it on three games. I'm not. I'm voting on all of the games, and the fact that the player that made all the difference in the last three games was the player that hardly got a look in in the first half of the month when we were losing. I think that warrants POTM!

I like how heated this has become. Neds has been absolutely wonderful, but for me, Elano's performance against Hamburg was possibly the best performance by anyone in a City shirt all year. He's obviously been very good since then as well, but I will stick my neck out and say I'm basing this on one match.

Elano has been top class this month, though Robbie's started to come back into it, and Ireland's been good too. Onuoha's performed consistently well as usual. Yeah, I'll stick with Elano.

Onuoha.

Him or Given for me because I voted over the 6 games tbh, just my preference.

Although Elano and Robbie are in contention now the warm weather is back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.