Player of the Month - April

Who do you think should be April's Player of the Month?

• Felipe Caicedo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Elano

Votes: 191 52.9%
  • Shay Given

Votes: 57 15.8%
  • Stephen Ireland

Votes: 38 10.5%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Nedum Onuoha

Votes: 33 9.1%
  • Robinho

Votes: 26 7.2%
  • Pablo Zabaleta

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Ryan Giggs

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
Daniel Sturridge said:
ElanJo said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
I think this will probably be the tightest one all season.

I'm surprised. I thought Given would walk it. I reckon some need to rewatch this month's games ;)
Yeah i've noticed that before in these player of the month votes, everyone seems to forget the first few games of the month and just vote for the best player in the last 1 or 2 games of the month. I try and judge over the whole month's games. It's their opinion though I suppose.

Yea it happens to myself as well but in the end I do make the right choice. Helps when they show which games we played in the post else I'd be clueless! In the end it has been Elano for me! Some goals, some assists and a huge transformation thats sparked some great performances! Closely followed by Robinho, Ireland, Given and Nedum!

Should be Shay imo.

Without him the Hamburg tie would have been over after the first leg, Everton would have equalised at 1-1, i'm pretty sure he made some top saves vs West Brom (can't remember exactly).

The Arsenal and Fulham matches don't really matter but he kept the scores down i suppose.

Ned has my vote for the second month in a row.

He's been superb once again and is showing what he can do with a run of games behind him. Looks like he's stepping up to the mark when his place in the squad was possibly at risk just like Superman did in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.